CVS: Possible 75% Off Clearance on Summer Items

If you’re a CVS shopper, be sure to keep your eyes peeled while shopping as I’ve heard that CVS is currently having a 75% off sale on their Summer items. You may be able to find discounted water bottles, charcoal, pool toys, coolers, shoes, and more – perfect for snagging now and saving for next Spring or Summer (especially at 75% off)!

You may be able to find Collapsible Water Bottles for only $0.50 (regularly $1.99), an EZ Zipperless Cooler for only $4.25 (regularly $16.99!), Summer Tumbler Cups for $1.50 (regularly $5.99), Crayola Color Your Mouth Dippper for only $0.32 (regularly $1.27), and more! Be sure to price check items at the Magic Coupon Machine if you’re not sure if they’re discounted or if there’s not a sign showing them being on sale.

Also, check out this email I received from Hip2Save reader Mary -

Went to my local CVS on Sunday (Houston area) and they had all of their summer shoes at 75% clearance. I was able to get 2 pairs of “crocs” for my girls (ages 2 & 3) for $2.99 each. Great deal! They are regularly $9.99.

*Come back and let us know what Clearance bargains you snatch up! :D

(Thanks, Mary!)

• Becky says:

I wish my CVS still had that many cups..

• paula says:

Yeah me too Becky, our store went 75% off awhile ago and there was not much left when it did, last year I guess I got lucky and got a ton of stuff.

• MM says:

I know!! Just when you want them, they are ALL gone! I went there today to get all the deals and here is what I ended up getting: Bought 2 Dial Lotions @ BOGO + 2-$1.50/1 coupons which made it $1.89 a piece. Then I bought 4 Nivea Lotions @ 6 a piece, used 4-$2/1 coupons + $3/10 Nivea Magic Coupon Machine + got $6 ECBS that made those $1.25 a piece. Then I bought 3 Nivea Body Washes @ $4 + 3-$1/1 coupons + got $3 ECBS- so $2 a piece. Then bought 4 Right Guard Body Washes @ BOGO + 4-$1.50/1 coupons- which made it $0.99 a piece. Then I bought 6 Dry Ideas @ BOGO + 3-$3/2 coupons = $0.84 a piece. Then I bought 6 Right Guard Deodorants @ BOGO + 6-$1.50/1 coupons = $0.99 a piece. Then bought 4 Dial Hand Washes @ BOGO + 2-$1/1 coupons = $1.29 a piece. Then bought 4 Dial Bar Soap @ BOGO + 2-$1/2 coupons = $1.29 a piece. I also had $36 in ECBS that I had been “saving” up. So I only paid $8 for all listed.

• Susan says:

My CVS went to 90 percent off like 2 weeks ago. I stocked up!!!

• Sree says:

I think most CVS stores pulled back all summer items from shelves some time back and Halloween items are back to shelves.

• Mindy says:

The CVS closest to me has had different types of alcohol on clearance for the last couple of weeks!

• Laura E says:

Your CVS sells alcohol??? I have never heard of such a thing here in NJ!!! Lol :)

• Holly says:

At one point this month, summer items were ringing up full price (after it was 50% off a week prior). I’ve been told that every Sunday, the store needs to reset the clearance otherwise it will go back to normal prices. But I went last week to that same store, now the summer and 4th of July items were at 75% off.

• Mary says:

My Walgreens in Delaware has 75% off back to school. I snagged 3 kids backpacks for 2.50 each yesterday. My daughter was so excited to have a new Hello Kitty backpack!

• Sharon says:

I went to my CVS this morning and they had the Nestle Girl Scout candy bars on clearance for $.29.

• CHIC says:

ANYONE KNOW IF THERE ARE COUPONS FOR CHARCOAL? LMK PLEEEEASE :-)

• Liz says:

I found charcoal on clearance today at Target and they had $1 off Target peelie. I grabbed two bags. The bigger bags are on clearance at Target too and if you buy the big one you get a small one free.

• Kasey says:

Does anybody know if Los Angeles cvs have a sale?

• Dara says:

I’m in LA, and I’ve seen a few stores with 75% off. Nothing I was
      looking for, but there were some cool beach towels which were a
      great deal at about $3.50!

• cheryl says:

My CVS in SSF only had a few items left yesterday night. Happened to have two foldable Disney chairs! Priced at 75% off = $3.75!!! Just enought for my two girls!

• edy says:

My cvs in Houston, had their summer stuff 75% saturday!! Some, things like the tents go back to warehouse, I was out of town but, I texted all my friends to run and get me a few things. They did, I only wanted the potting soil, 1 beach bucket, and 1 lunch bag. Can’t wait for school supplies to go clearance,

• DebiJ says:

Our CVS did this a month ago. I was able to get a Coleman grill ($99 value) for $25. My daughter got one the day before, and when the one I was getting (it was the last one in the store) rang up at $49.99, I asked her about the 75% and told her my daughter bought one for $25 the day before. She didn’t say a word and just adjusted the price and I walked out with a brand new portable gas grill.

• robyn says:

my store had this several weeks back and all of it has long since been gone.

• edy says:

I stop at a cvs today and everything that is summer stuff is by restroom way on the back, they have sandals,water shoes, beach buckets,beachbags ,

• Cindy says:

Dollar general also has their summer stuff on clearance 50% off plus an extra 50 % off that so basically 75% off…