High Value $4/1 Schick Women’s Razor or Refill Coupon = Great Deals at Target and CVS

Save $4.00 on any one (1) Schick® Women's Razor or Refill

Hurry on over to SmartSource.com where you can print this high value $4/1 Women’s Schick Razor or Refill coupon. Then check out the sweet deals you can score at Target and CVS…

Target (through 9/21):

Buy 2 Schick Hydro Silk Razors $8.06 each
Total = $16.12
Use the $5/2 Schick Hydro 4 ct Cartridge or Razor items Target Store Coupon found here
Plus, use the 10% Off Schick Hydro Silk Target Cartwheel (save $1.11)
And, use 2 $4/1 Women’s Schick Razor coupons found here
Final cost $2.01 – Only $1 each!

CVS (through 9/21):

ANY Schick Intuition, Quattro for Men or Women $8.99 = $3 Ecb (limit 1)
Use the $4/1 Women’s Schick Razor or Refill coupon found here
Or the $2/1 Schick Quattro for Women Trimstyle razor coupon found here
Pay as low as $4.99
Get back $3 Ecb
Final cost as low as $1.99!

CVS (starting 9/22):

Schick Hydro 3, Hydro 5, or Hydro Silk razor 1ct $9.99 = $4 Ecb (limit 1)
Use the $4/1 Women’s Schick Razor or Refill coupon found here
Or the $2/1 Schick Quattro for Women Trimstyle razor coupon found here
Pay as low as $5.99
Get back $4 Ecb
Final cost as low as $1.99!

(Thanks and Photo Credit, Totally Target and Thanks, The Binder Ladies!)

• Mimi says:

Thanks Collin! Love the Schick Hydro Target deal, can’t believe I used to pay full price for razors.

• mel says:

Thanks! I already did the Schick deal at CVS this wk (bought the Trimstyle razor w/ $4 Ip that was available a while back) Looking ahead though, the wk of 9/29, you get $3 ECB wyb any Schick Cartridges (no price given). I’m low on the Intuition refills, so this is perfect!

• Danielle says:

The target website says there are no more shick coupons?

• mrs. savings says:

Its saying on the screen save $400.00 lol obviously a typo, the coupon reads $4.00 but it still made me laugh.

Another great find thanks H2S :-)

• Sue says:

They were 5.09 at my store when they had always
    Been 9.49 before

• Donna says:

When the coupon pops up, it reads $400.00 I wish it really printed for that!!!!!

• edy says:

There is some schick razors at cvs endcaps with extra items shaving creams, suntan locions too,

• Jenny Hopper says:

Just bought a couple at my target… They were actually marked on sale for $7.38 so after 0.98 off with cartwheel, the 3 coupons totaling $13 off and my redcard 5% off I think I paid .38 or something total for both. Not 100% because I bought so much else and not sure when the % comes off but either way a great deal!!

• Em says:

Clarksville indiana has them for $5.09!!! The one in new albany is $8 though…in case anyone is near these

• Nicole says:

I have two schick hydro silk cartridge coupons for 6$ that don’t expire till 9/29….printed them not long ago from coupons.com…..!!

• Kelli says:

I used my coupons at CVS. I knew I would only get $3.00 EB back, but it was such a great deal I bought two intuition refills. I would have missed out on a great deal if not for your website. Thank you for all your hard work.

• Michelle H. says:

I bought these at Target tonight But I am not happy! On the receipt it lists each Schick at $8.06 under that is $4.00 off each one. Then it listes the Package Subtotal as being $16.12 under that they took off the Target coupon $5.00 off 2 and then the Cartwheel $1.12 off. Sooo… I still paid $10.00 for these. Is this right? Can I take my receipt and have them change it?I think the package subtotal should be $8.12 then the $5.00 off. UGH!! What should I do???

• realivasquez says:

Michelle…that’s right. You only paid what u should have. 2 razors at 8.06, minus 2 $4 coupons is about $8’total plus the $5 off coupon is about $3 minus the cartwheel savings. I guess I don’t get what’s wrong.

• Michelle H. says:

My receipt shows I paid $10 for both so I paid $5.00 each, not the deal senario prices and what everyone else is paying. The package subtotal should show $8.06 and then the five off and cartwheel. But mine shows subtotal $16.12 then the $5 off and cartwheel still paying $10 total for 2 razors. Can I upload a picture anywhere?

• realivasquez says:

Michelle I know what you’re saying but you’re not doing your math right. U paid $2. If u bring ur receipt in they will tell you the same thing. The package subtotal and other coupons that came off wont be all on the same line. If it comes off at the bottom of your receipt that doesn’t mean u didnt get the $ off.

• Bre says:

My receipt shows the same. You only paid $2 for both so $1 each

• Dee says:

Tried to use coupon at Walmart and it wouldn’t accept it. The cashier told me their system would only allow for the razors printed on the coupon. I’ll try another store didn’t feel like argueing.

• Rachel says:

In MN they were $5.09! I got 8 of them for like $5!

• Phoenix says:

Schick razors are 3.97 at Walmart.. here you only pay .40 for tax

• amit says:

I took the coupon to my walmart and they didn’t accept it because “it was not scannable.” Anyone else have this issue