Babies R Us Clothing Clearance: Adorable Outfits, Bathing Suits + More Only $3 (+ One Reader’s Clearance Finds)

If you have a little one (or a little one on the way!) or if you’re in need of an affordable baby shower gift, you may want to head on over to your local Babies R Us. Check out the email and picture below that I received from Hip2Save reader, Kathleen…

I received a $10 mailer coupon from Babies R Us. I went in to the store today to figure out what to spend it on and I found a clearance rack of $3 or less! To my surprise, I found outfits that had an original price of $36.99 down to $3 which is a great price. I had my coupon for $10 of a purchase and it had no minimum restrictions so I paid a whopping $2 for a 3 piece set, a 2 piece set, and 2 single outfits which retailed for a  total of $114.96.

After receiving this email, my friend, Erica (who lives in Florida and has a 5-month old girl) headed over to her local Babies R Us to see if she could find this same sale. Much to her delight, she found lots and lots of adorable outfits for both boys and girls all priced at just $3 (up to a $32.99 value!) – see her picture above for an example of some of the outfits available at this price.

She also found lots of super cute bathing suits also priced at just $3 – I am lovin’ the pink flamingo one! :D

Note that Erica said many of the items were not marked with a $3 price tag but rang up at $3 at the register so be sure to price check! Come back and let us know what you find at your store!

(Thanks, Kathleen and Erica!)

• Tia says:

Wow, Kathleen! What a steal!

• janel says:

I got that coupon too….sweet

• Sarah says:

When I went on Saturday they had shoes marked down to $2.

• Katie says:

I was able to find a couple boys rompers for next summer for $2.39 each. There wasn’t a lot of selection at the Tigard, OR store in sizes other than newborn or 3 months for boys.

• Kathleen says:

Thanks Collin for posting ! Hope everyone finds these same deals :)

• Delia says:

Same sale at toys r us in Lone Tree, CO. Got Carter’s girls summer/ fall pjs 2t – 5t and a Spring dress (5t) for $3 each then used my $10 off coupon. Spent $1.75 each!

• Melissa says:

Does the coupon come in the email or to your email address?

• Sarah H says:

I was just there today and noticed that… I also found the Xia Xia animal play houses on even lower clearance than a few months ago. They were $2 each, plus if you bought one you got one free! Originally $14.99 each. I saved the Xia Xia pets that I got last year on Black Friday (from their free gift to the first # of customers) and so now they make a perfect gift for two little girls I know… all for $2! That’s $1 on each kid!

• Erin says:

I found this deal yesterday in San Diego. Got some 3 and 4 piece pj sets. The tops and bottoms were hanging separately but with a little bit of hunting I matched them up to complete the sets. Can’t beat $3 for 2 pairs of Carters pjs!

• Rachel says:

I got my daughter a Christmas dress there yesterday. Original price $39.99, I paid $3!

• doreenb79 says:

Sounds like you guys scored some great deals! Can someone please share where you got the $10 off coupon from? Thanks!

• Colleen says:

My $10 coupon came in the mail attached to a Babies R Us flyer (it arrived probably a week and a half ago)…the coupon had something about a “special deal” for me. I bought about 15 outfits for my daughter on clearance over the weekend and they were all $3/each! I’m in central PA by the way!

• Sue says:

I was also wondering how to get the $10 coupon…do you have to sign up somehow?

• Crystal says:

I may have to head to babies r us in the morning. hopefully i find some great deals.

• Kenia says:

Awesome, will be heading to babies r us in the morning! I went through my mail and saw I got the $10 gc as well + I have my twins $3 birthday coupons so they each would get a free outfit :) thanks for posting!!

• Amy says:

Greenville, NC store is super picked over already, but they had a few things. I managed to pick up 2 outfits and a pair of pants for my son and 4 outfits for baby showers for $3.49 including tax! Our store has an additional 40% off clearance prices with several things priced $1.98 and $4.98, plus my $10 coupon! Thanks for the heads up! :)

• michelle says:

Went my to store and got two long sleeve boy shirt (one was Colts), a cute girl outfit, and a 6 pack of air heads (filler item) for $0.31 after $10 off coupon. All going in thr Christmas gift box! Love great deals

• Gaby Ray says:

I went to a Toys R Us today and scored 5 infant dresses, a skirt, and set of 4 onesies for $10!!! Thank you for the Post!!!

• Little Mrs. cook says:

Hi hip2savers, just bought koala shoes for my son for $5.98+tax. (Reg. $16.99). Schaumburg, IL.