Shutterfly: FREE 24 ct Address Labels (Up to $9.99 Value!) – Just Pay Shipping

Through tomorrow, 9/29, Shutterfly.com is offering up a FREE 24-count set of Personalized Address Labels - up to a $9.99 value, when you enter the promo code FREELABELS at checkout.  Note that you will have to pay shipping, which for me was only $2.99

(Thanks, Jean!)

• DrLadybug says:

Make sure to use the code WITH the “s;” told me the promo had expired otherwise! Whew

• Stefanie says:

thanks for posting – we moved recently and i was looking for new labels!

• cheapcheap goes the mommy says:

I like to design a label that says HAPPY HOLIDAYS! FROM THE MOORE FAMILY You can stick them on Mason Jars/Small Plastic Bags filled with Christmas treats inside or onto Christmas Gift bags.

• Allison says:

How do you remove the comma between the city and state, it automatically puts it there and I can’t get rid of it!

• Amanda says:

Once you enter in all your info in the boxes…it will take to a screen that shows you all the data entered, including the comma (this is actually an “edit” page) Double click on the info that was put in and box will pop up where you can change all the word font, size and letters. HTH!

• Michelle says:

thanks! my son is having his zombie bday party next month and I uploaded a picture of him w/ his zombie halloween costume from last year for the return address for his invites :)

• Luz says:

Thanks! I have plenty of cute labels for myself from past deals, but I designed a set for friends that recently moved (early jump on Christmas presents!)

Thank you again for posting!

• Cathy says:

FREELABELS1 is another free code that expire today sept 28

• Holly says:

Aw man! I got this deal via TinyPrints (same company) for $3.50 last month.

• deb says:

ordered a Christmas set & an everyday one. Thanks Cathy for the addtl promo! & Hip2Save too!

• Amanda says:

I made Xmas gift tags! I can never have enough of those!

• marissa says:

Got 48 labels and only paid $3.98 + tax using both codes!

• Tina says:

Thanks Collin – I love hip2save!

• Jennifer G. says:

Hi – I have a quick suggestion, but want to also say thanks so much for posting these awesome deals (they’ve come in extra handy this year since I’m unemployed…I already have a drawer full of Christmas gifts that were free or nearly free). Anyhow, I was wondering if you’ve ever considered posting the dates that the photo deals expire in the main heading that gives a brief description of each deal? Each post has the little calendar icon that shows the date the deal was posted, & then for example, this post’s heading would read “Shutterfly: FREE 24 ct Address Labels (Up to $9.99 Value!) – Just Pay Shipping. (EXP 9/29).” That would be very helpful to be able to easily see the expiration date in the heading. Alternatively, perhaps some kind of uniform way to easily see each exp. date would work. Like having it bolded at the beginning of each of the deal descriptions (kind of like this post does, but I believe there are a few deals where you have to dig around for it a bit.) Just a thought…I know it would definitely help procrastinators like me who often find themselves frantically searching for the exp. date during the very last hour that the deal is valid. =)