Walgreens: Dawn Dish Soap Only $0.49

As I mentioned in the Walgreens Weekly Deals, there is a great sale available on Dawn dish soap through October 5th! Even better, the usually more expensive Dawn Platinum Power Clean and Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap (9 oz bottles) are in fact included in the $0.99 sale – which means you can score the following deal…

Buy Dawn Platinum Power Clean or Dawn Hand Renewal, 9 oz $0.99
Use the $0.50/1 Dawn Hand Renewal, Power Clean, Bleach Alternative or Oxi coupon in the 9/29 PG
Or use the $0.25/1 Dawn coupon found in the 9/29 PG
Final cost as low as only $0.49!

(Thanks, Wild for Wags!)

• edy says:

Great deal!I want to try this new dawns !! Thanks

• erica says:

I actually went and got two of the regular bottles if dawn with the $.25/1 off coupon today but the Hand Renewal Dawn is $1.59 on sale not $.99 so the on sale price with $.50/1 makes it $1.09 which is still great.

• erica says:

I did get regular Dawn that was on sale for $.99 and used the $.25/1 coupon just to clear up my previous post.

• picchu says:

Thank you, Collin!!! I just got 2 of the Dawn Platinum Power Clean for just 0.49 cents ea after the coupon. They were tagged at $1.57 but rang up at 0.99 cents!!! Yay!!!

• Pat says:

I noticed a lady at Walmart last night and she gave the clerk a kroger and a walgreens coupon (the ones that come out of the register). When did Walmart start taking register coupons from other stores? It looks like the ones in my area of Arkansas don’t let you have overage anymore either.

• terri says:

My walmart won’t..I’ve asked.

• Bettyj says:

My Walmart will let you use other store coupons if the price of the item at the other store is on the coupon, like those coupons that Walgreens have in their weekly ads sometimes or if the price of the item is on the coupon and gives an amount off, like Dawn .99 save .50. They usually call it price matching.