High Value $7/1 Little Mermaid Blu-ray Combo Pack Coupon = Great Deals at Walmart and Target + More

As I mentioned last week, Disney is releasing the The Little Mermaid on DVD and Blu-ray fully restored and remastered today, October 1st. If you’re planning to purchase this movie, you’ll want to head on over to the Scott Shared Values site, sign-in or register for a FREE account, and answer one poll question to snag a unique code. Copy this code, follow the “click here” link, log in/register for a Disney Movie Rewards account, click on the banner like the one pictured below, and enter your unique code to score a coupon valid for $7 off Disney’s Little Mermaid Blu-ray Combo Pack!

To redeem the code, follow the link and sign-in to your Disney Movie Rewards account (or create an account). Note that this Bricks coupon prints with a short expiration date – it expires on 10/4/13. Then check out the deals that you can score at Walmart, Target and Toys R Us.

Walmart Deal Scenario:

The Little Mermaid Blu-ray + DVD Combo $19.96
Use the $7/1 coupon found here
Final Cost $12.96!*
* Plus, get an $8 Theatre Cash code to see Disney’s Frozen out in theatres on November 27th

Target Deal Scenario:

Save $6 with purchase of The Little Mermaid Doll AND Movie
*Sparkling Princess Ariel Doll $10
*Disney’s The Little Mermaild Blu-ray+DVD+Digital $27.99 or Blu-ray+DVD $22.99
*Disney’s The Little Mermaid Blu-ray+DVD+Digibook $24.99

Deal Scenario:
Buy 1 Ariel Doll $10
Buy 1 The Little Mermaid Blu-ray + DVD $22.99
Total = $32.99
Minus the $6 Instant Savings at register = $26.99
Use the 5% Off Disney Princess Little Mermaid (Dolls & Playsets) Cartwheel Savings Offer (will deduct $0.50)
Use the 10% off The Little Mermaid DVD/Blu-ray Cartwheel Savings Offer (will deduct $2.29).
Plus, use the $7/1 Disney’s The Little Mermaid Blu-ray Combo Pack coupon found here
Final cost $17.20 for all!

Toys R Us Deal Scenario:

The Little Mermaid Blu-ray + DVD Combo $19.99
Use the $7/1 coupon found here
Final Cost $12.99!

Meijer Deal Scenario:

The Little Mermaid Blu-ray + DVD Combo $22.99
Use the $7/1 coupon found here
Final Cost $15.99 plus a FREE Disney Princess Sparkle Doll (a $9.99 value)!

If you come across any other great deals, be sure to share them with us in the comments below!

• Becky H. says:

At Meijer, the combo pack is $22.99 and you get a free Disney Princess Sparkle Doll ($9.99 value) so $17.99 for both the doll and movie. I can’t decide if I’m going to Meijer or to Wal Mart to get the movie cash! Decisions, decisions :)

• Pinky says:

Anyone know if they released it on 3d as well and where there are deals on the 3d version?

• Pam says:

My Walmart does not have the $19.96 deal, only $24.96. Guess I’ll try Toys R Us.

• Theresa says:

Meijer has the combo pack for $29.99 plus get a free Disney Princess Sparkle Doll free (reg 9.99). This weekend they have a Mperks coupon for $5 off a $50 purchase, so if you have to get some other groceries, you can get both for $17.99!

• Melissa says:

Meijer near me (Michigan) has our combo packs for $22.99 (plus the free doll) and I think the mPerks weekend offers differ by user because mine is only $5 off $75+

• Amy says:

Pinky – Best Buy advertised a 3D version, although I don’t recall the price on it. :)

• Rachel says:

Will target price match the walmart deal and let you take $6 off both and the cartwheel offers?

• Megan says:

Has anyone tried Price Matching Walmart’s price at Target to get the $6 savings and the doll??

• Becky says:

Can we do the Targt deal listed above and still price match the deal with Walmarts price? So we get the doll and other savings but at better price?

• Jennifer says:

Thanks for the deals! I am a little disappointed by the lack of rebates with this movie :(

• Candace says:

The Mission Viejo CA Target had the sparkle doll for $3.58. The tag read the price was good through 10/5. I bought 3 of them!

• Amanda says:

Would target price match any of these deals and then giveyou $6 off with the purchase of the doll, plus coupons?

• Megan says:

If we price match Walmart’s price at Target and don’t get the doll it would be 19.96-7= 12.96 then use the cartwheel -2.29 would be around 10.67 plus tax.. my daughter already has a little mermaid doll

• shannon b. says:

If you can do the deal at Meijer you can pick ANY princess sparkle doll. It does not have to be the Little Mermaid Ariel doll.

• Jackie says:

I just got the Walmart deal … THANKS! I was curious if anyone else had gone out and picked up the deal yet and opened it … I have the code for the DMR but I don’t see anything inside that can be used for the $8.00 towards Frozen movie. It has the sticker on the front but nothing inside … am I missing something or are you supposed to take the DVD/BluRay with you when you go see that movie??

• ap says:

okay i just went through ALL of that signing up for disney and scott accounts. says it was printing to my printer, i had my printer plugged in- NO COUPON! anybody else have this problem? seriously frustration

• Michelle says:

I had that problem the other day when I tried it… so I said screw it and ordered the movie on Amazon and actually got it yesterday, a day early! ;)

• Tanya says:

Are you using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer? I find that Chrome doesn’t support any of the coupon printing sources. I always have to open IE to print coupons.

• R says:

Can anyone confirm the version with the Frozen ticket offer is available anywhere other than Walmart? I checked Target and TRU and the could not confirm this, so no price match for same offer.

• Jessica says:

Looks like DMR is down and you need it to get the coupon.

• Lacey says:

It will not load the page for me to submit my code. I click on the link and a page with with HTTP 404 pops up. I tried going to the actual disneymovierewards page separately, but I can’t find anywhere to put a code in. Is anyone else having these issues?

• brenda says:

I keep getting LOGIN FAILED

• susan says:

Just called me Target. you cannot do both walmarts price match and the $6 instant savings when buying the doll and movie. They said the price matching negates any in-store promo they are running

• jaime holst says:

Bummed, I just went through all of the steps for the Scott scenario and it wouldn’t work because I do not have a printer and the only way to get the coupon is to print it right then and there. Wouldn’t let me even see the coupon to save it to my flash drive. Ugh.

• Kimberly says:

These Walmart prices must be regional-in NE Wisconsin, Walmart is selling at blu-ray plus DVD copy for $23.99 not $19.99. Yes, I did double check by scanning. Ended up price matching Target’s price of $22.99 :-(

• susan says:

can anyone tell me where to find the ad for Toys R Us saying that you get the doll for free? I called my Toys R Us and they said they are not doing any promo like that. I looked at the weekly ad online and it also did not say anything about the free doll…HELP?

• Susie says:

I just did the walmart price match at my target for 19.96 for DVD blu ray combo, bought the 10$ doll got 6$ off and had my 7$ off coupon and used the cartwheel discounts as well. Got them both for 14$! Centerville utah target.

• S says:

I just price matched at my target in centerville utah for 19.96 for the DVD bluray combo, bought the doll for 10$, got the 6$ off, 7$ off coupon and cartwheel discounts. Got the doll and movie for 14$!

• Sue says:

I got a code only for Disney to tell me it’s already been used & I never tried for the offer before

• Jennifer C says:

I went and did the target deal. The cartwheel comes off after the $6. It only deducted a total of $2.20 not $2.80. And the $6 off applied all to the dvd. I told the cashier the error and she corrected it but some may not. So it would actually be $17.79.

• Theresa says:

I did it today, too and my math was way off. Cartwheel was calculated after instant savings and manufacturer coupons, so it only took $2.20 off. Here’s how it is broken down:

Doll $10
      Less 1/2 the instant savings -$3
      Cartwheel 5% off $7 = $.35
      Total $6.65 (plus tax)

Movie $22.99
      Less 1/2 the instant savings -$3
      Less $7 manuf coupon
      Cartwheel 10% of $12.99 = $1.29
      Total $11.70 (plus tax)

• Cheryl S says:

My Walmart in Portsmouth Va wouldn’t honor the coupon because their system wouldn’t scan it :-( Highly upset as the department manager was rude on top of it and wouldn’t do anything about it! I told them to give me the coupon back and I would take it Target where customer service means something!!

• kris says:

I got the code off the website, but there’s not a barcode to scan. How do you use this in stores? Do you just print the page with the code on it?

• Megan says:

My coupon wouldn’t scan at Walmart. I asked her to try a few more times and after the 5th or 6th time if finally worked. But she wasn’t going to take it if it didn’t scan.

• Cheryl S says:

I had the same problem at Walmart but mine wouldn’t scan and they would honor it… Ended up using the coupon at TRU instead with no problem!

• S says:

Just did this. Got a pair of earrings for 2.38 and a 50$ Casio watch for free! My cashier couldn’t believe it took off the more expensive one, she was so excited and told her co worker, they both were planning on doing it themselves!

• Dianna says:

Just got back from target . Got the DVD and doll for $20.00 – which I think is a really good deal! Used the 7$ coupon and cartwheel savings.

• jen says:

My Target price matched Walmart, I used the $7 coupon, the 10% cartwheel and got 5% off for using my Target debit card. Total was $11.46!

• ap says:

can anyone help with the $7 coupon?! i signed up for both accounts, ie Disney and Scotts, and got all the way to printing and it said it was printing but NOTHING printed! Oh my so frustating. Anyone not use it or have an extra?

• Amber B. says:

anyone who got their at WalMart, with the “$8 Hollywood Movie Money” sticker…mine says “details on back”, but there’s no info on how to redeem this! anybody??

• Stephanie says:

Just an FYI: My Target did a price match with WM price but then wouldn’t honor the $6 off “doll deal” or let me use Cartwheel. They said that they are not allowed to use Target coupons with price match, though I was able to get 5% off by using my Target red card.

• Krissy says:

I went to Target and had them price match the Toy R US price of $19.99. I used the $7.00 off mfg. coupon, 10% off Cartwheel, & used my Red card to score and extra 5% off. Total was $10.45. Can’t wait to give it to my little girl for Christmas.

• Nichole says:

I just tried to price match at Target with the Walmart ad and they refused to do it!!!

• Krissy says:

I would try matching the Toys R US price at Target. I was going to try and price match Walmart, but noticed Walmart’s packaging was different. I took 2- Little Mermaid dvd/blurays up to the customer service desk. Both were on sale for $22.99. They were both diamond edition, however the Diamond Editon lettering was in blue on one and came in a security locked plastic case. The other one had Diamond edition written in silver and was wrapped plastic and had a cardboard cover. She looked up the items on the stores iPad ( standard procedure and she had to compare SKU’s or something). The silver one could be price matched the other could not. Hope that helps!

• Cw says:

Walmart(Va) was not able to scan the coupon…so no sale…they can reject internet printed coupons….Off i go to Target

• Amanda says:

Target would not let me price match the Walmart price because it was not the same exact packaging with the movie cash. Just went to Toys-r-us the lady there was super nice anyway. Have never had a problem at target. Thought it would be okay as much of you had it go through.

• Amanda C says:

I found this rebate http://www.oralb.com/assets/pdf/rebates/13_OLB_Kids_Holid_Rebate_Form_Final3.pdf but it says not valid with coupons?! Who has ever heard of that? Might be good if they don’t do a coupon for Monsters U though. Or if you by it after the 4th.

• Kyla says:

Just went to toys r us to get the blu ray/DVD/digital pack that is on sale for $22.99. They are running a deal where if you preorder monsters university you get $10 off a blu ray pack.you just have to pay $1 for the preorder. That mixed with the $7.00 coupon made it cheap!
    $22.99-10.00-7.00=$5.99 for the 3 pack plus $1.00 for the preorder…
    Retail price of the 3 pack set is $34.99!!!!!

• Nicole says:

I was nervous after reading that others had problems with the coupon scanning at Walmart, but it scanned just fine for me today! It was even marked $19.96, so we got the $12.96 deal with the Frozen movie cash! Plus I went through the clearance aisle and found the game Hungry Hungry Herd (like Hungry Hungry Hippos, but with farm animals) on clearance for $10, regular price $25! I bought 2, one for my boys and one for their cousin for Christmas!

• Alexandra says:

coupon is not available now?