Chatterbox By House Party: Apply for a FREE Radio Flyer Ziggle Chat Pack

House Party launched a new program called Chatterbox where you can apply for chances to review free products, share samples and special offers with friends, and then discuss your experience with the Chatterbox community.

If you’re already signed up, head on over here and apply to be a Chatterbox for a Radio Flyer Ziggle. If you are selected, you’ll receive a Chat Pack delivered right to your doorstep which includes a FREE Radio Flyer Ziggle and product information cards to hand out to friends and family. I hope lots of you Hip2Savers get selected! :D

(Thanks, Family Savings!)

• Thank you for sharing this! I found out today that I am a host for the Secret Clinical Strength party that you posted the other week. Thank you for posting.

• Des says:

I didn’t get selected for the secret party, but I got selected for the soda stream party

• mini says:

I haven’t been selected since 2008! .. Not sure what I’m doing wrong.. I’ve added pics and comments too… and fit criterias they are looking for (ages of kids – or female etc..)

• Dawn says:

I think 2009 for me. And I don’t apply to every single one, only the ones I’m truly interested in. I also completely try with comments, Facebook, etc……and I have 6 kids. Go figure. :(

• Tara says:

I haven’t been picked for a Houseparty in years either. I did about 6 in 2009-2010 and then never again. I’ve gone to other friends, in fact we live in a military town and it seemed like almost every military wife I knew got the Fisher Price toy party last September. Sadly they all also sold their free toys on the local Facebook yard sale pages, so wrong. I would loved to get picked again in the future.

• lauraS. says:

i was just picked for the Julius Jr party. it was my 7th party since 2011. I think they are great. I really love this site. I applied for this one but im sure i wont get it because its only 500 picked.
    good luck everyone

• LisaR. says:

I just applied – their new chatterbox program seems interesting. I hope I get selected.

• Monique says:

I just found out I got chosen to get one of these. My girls are going to flip out!! Thanks so much for posting about it. Seriously so excited.