High Value $2/1 McCormick Gourmet Spice or Herb Coupon (Reset!) = Great Deals at Albertsons & Walmart

UPDATE – Check out the *HOT* deal below you may be able to score if you have an Albertsons nearby!

Sweet! It appears that the high value McCormick Spice coupon has reset again! Just head over to Coupons.com to possibly print yet another $2/1 McCormick Gourmet Spice or Herb coupon (under zip code 66106 Kansas – if needed). GONE :(

To find this coupon easily, just head here and click on the Sign In link in the upper right corner to log into your account at Coupons.com. Then, click on your name in the upper right hand corner to show the drop down menu. Click on “Your Profile” (4) Set your zip code to 66106 and set your state to Kansas and click “Submit Changes.” Then click back on this link and the coupon should show up already clipped!

Have a look at this nice Walmart deal…

Various McCormick Gourmet Collection Spices & Herbs $3.18
Use the $2/1 McCormick Gourmet coupon found here (use zip 66106 – KS) GONE
Final cost $1.18!

Stay tuned for more Walmart deals shortly…

UPDATE – If you have an Albertsons nearby, you may be able to snag this deal…

Various McCormick Gourmet Collection Spices & Herbs as low as $2.53
Use the $2/1 McCormick Gourmet coupon found here (use zip 66106 – KS) GONE
Final cost as low as $0.53! Awesome price!

(Thanks for the Albertsons deal & photo, My Dallas Mommy!)

• rita says:

you can use these on the new mccormick gourmet packets (chicken and potatoes, bourbon pork, stir fry, etc) that are at most walmarts near the seasoning packets…it becomes a moneymaker then (our store sells them for 1.78 each)!

• el says:

No, you can’t. I spoke to mccormick about this coupon when it was available a few wks ago. The coupon is for jarred herbs and spices only. Mccormick puts out specific coupons for packet mixes. There was a lot of discussion in previous posts so I think that is why collin did not post the deal on the recipe mixes.

• Andrea says:

Yes you can. The first time this was posted, she used the spice packets as the deal and it works. The coupon does not exclude the spice packets on the coupon.

• Mel says:

So the Manu has to dumb a coupon down by adding exclusions for people that don’t understand what herbs and spices are?

• Andrea says:

Yes they should. If its not meant for that product, it should be clearly stated. And by the way the small spice packets do say “McCormick Gourmet” on the packet as does the coupon. This coupon leaves a lot of room for someone to draw their own conclusion.

• rose says:

McCormick Gourmet is the Name Brand. The coupon says off Any McCormick Gourmet Herb or Spice, not Any Gourmet Product. I believe the packets mix says something like Recipe or Seasoning Mix. IDK about you, but when I think herbs & spices, I think Parsley, Cumin, Oregano, Dill, not a pre-measured, package mixture of herbs/spices/seasonings and who knows what other man made ingredient/s to keep it fresh.
            I’ve been a couponer for many years, and McCormick has always put out coupons for Herbs & Spices, esp around the holidays. They also put out coupons specifically for packet mixes. Its just been recent that bloggers have started posting to use the Herbs/Spices coupons on packet mixes, b/c the ingredients list “herbs &/or spices”. -I- don’t agree. I’ll use my coupons on stocking up on actual herbs & spices!

• tilla ham says:

I’ve never had to work so hard for two dollars in my life lol coupons.com kept saying my pw was wrong and wouldn’t reset! love these coupons, spices are spendy

• Angie says:

It says the zip code and state do not match.

• dealgirl says:

That was so much work! They sure are getting difficult at coupons.com!

• mouni . says:

I agree. I tried to log in and they keep telling me my email doesn’t exist on their site. I even tried logging in with facebook and i keep getting the same message. Frustrating!

• Linda C. says:

OK, maybe I am just in need of caffeine today, but can someone please tell me where I put in my zip code? I can’t seem to find it…sheesh!

• Tammy says:

It is telling me I need to download the coupon printer — I have been printing from their site for over 4 years!

• Brittany says:

It didn’t reset for me :(. It comes up but it says “print limit reached”.

• amiko says:

got it! thanks Collin!

• Christina says:

The Albertsons website says that if you spend $10 on McCormick, a $3 off your next shopping trip coupon prints at check out. So far as I can tell, they do not limit identical IPQ.

• Catie says:

In my Albertsons ad there was also something about spending $10 and McCormick, getting $3 back for a future purchase

• Don’t forget the Catalina when you spend $10 on McCormick you get $3 catalina back :) Works even on the clearanced out ones.

• Mel says:

it didnt reset for me. :(

• brdavis55 says:

Yes! Love getting this high value coupon on McCormicks spices. Thank u sooo much Collin. :)

• AJ says:

The coupon didn’t reset for me :(