UPDATE: The $5 Domino’s eGift Card is no longer available.
Here’s a recap on what you’ll need to do to sign up for the Beta Program if this is all new to you….
My Coke Rewards has launched a Beta program and is offering up a brand-new rewards system! Here’s how it works: whenever you participate in various “Missions,” you’ll raise your status and win awards. The higher your status, the better the awards will be. Even sweeter, you can once again score a
FREE $5 Domino’s eGift Card reward (GONE :()- (or other rewards) whenever you reach Gold status. Keep in mind that this will require a few minutes and patience to complete, but it’s completely FREE!
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
(1) Head on over here and sign up for a My Coke Rewards Bet membership. Be sure to click on the link sent to your inbox to confirm your membership.
(2) Next, go here and complete your first mission by tweeting your college game day prediction. Just click “Get the Rundown” to tweet your prediction to your Twitter account. You can do this a few times to share various predictions and earn more points.
(3) You can also earn more points by completing your profile, inviting your friends, syncing your social accounts, declaring your favorite brand, and more!
(4) After completing a few tasks, you should have enough points to reach Gold status. You can check your progress by clicking your user name at the top right corner and selecting “Achievements” from the drop down menu.
(5) Once you’ve reached Gold status, you’ll be able to go here to select one of the following rewards:
$5 Domino’s eGift Card, $10 Restaurant.com eGift Card, and more!
(6) After claiming your gift, you’ll receive a confirmation email with your reward details! That’s it! :D Also keep in mind that if you have a ShopRunner account or sign up for a FREE ShopRunner 30 day trial, then Domino’s pizza delivery is free. If you don’t have an account, consider signing up for ShopRunner through ShopAtHome.com to earn up to $5 cash back!