Old Navy: $15 off $50 In-Store Purchase (Valid 10/26-10/27)

Old Navy: $15 off $50 In-Store Purchase (Valid 10/26-10/27)
If you’re planning to do some shopping this weekend, you may want to take advantage of this discount offer! Head on over to the Old Navy Facebook page and click on the “Get Offer” button to score a coupon via email valid for $15 off any $50 in-store purchase, valid 10/26-10/27 only.

Old Navy: $15 off $50 In-Store Purchase (Valid 10/26-10/27)

Note that you will receive this discount offer via email and you can either print the email or use your mobile device to show at checkout (coupon excludes gift card purchases, Fruit of the Loom and charitable merchandise).

(Thanks, Jennifer!)

• Crystal says:

Can this be used with bonus cash I wonder?

• Mar says:

I was gonna ask the same thing about the supercash, would’ve made for an awesome deal!

• brandice says:

I’m beg not to like their tops XL is a lil too small and XXL is to big and reveals alot

• Christina C says:

I got their Credit card a few years ago and really liked it at first but they are starting to have so many restrictions that it is not even worth shopping there most of the time. If they have a coupon running you used to be able to use it on Clearance and now they are saying nope you cant. They just had the 30% off going on at my store she told me about it when I came in the store said it was on everything in the store. So I spent a hour looking in the clearance got the to check out and they said it excludes clearance so I spent a hour looking and walked out empty handed. To make a long story short I just canceled my CC with them 2 days ago. They have to many restrictions now.

• paula says:

I agree Christina, they false advertise all the time now and the SNAP APPY app does not work anymore. I do not get anything anymore and the last one I did get would not take at the register and had to call corporate in store after the manager told me there was nothing he could do until corporate talked to him and he gave me the discount(so he lied). Too much of a hassle for too little savings.

• cwalker says:

Can the rewards that you get from using your credit card be combined with coupons?

• jctfwbc1 says:

jennifer2girls@yahoo.com

• Cy says:

I went to Old Navy this afternoon to specifically use the $15 off Facebook coupon. When the cashier rang up my items I couldn’t use the coupon because I had two clearance items. The coupon didn’t say it also excludes clearance items. That sucks! Totally misleading.