Three Rare $2 Kellogg’s Cereal Coupons

Check out these rare Kellogg’s coupons that recently popped up on Coupons.com

*Save $2 on Fruit when you purchase 3 Kellogg’s Cereals
*Save $2 on Yogurt when you purchase 3 Kellogg’s Cereals
*Save $2 on Milk when you purchase 3 Kellogg’s Cereals

If you snag a great buy with these rare coupons, come back and tell us about it!

• Susie says:

Thanks!

• Kimberly says:

Can you use all three of these at the same time since they are $2.00 off different things? Or do you have to buy 9 boxes of cereal?

• Angela Patton says:

Wow! Thank you

• Stephanie says:

Can you still use coupons on the cereal?

• Jess says:

So I cant buy 3 cereals
    And use these 3 coupons PLUS 3 cereal coupons?

Why not?

There is NOTHING on the coupon stating you have to buy 9 cereals to use all 3. If I buy three cereals – I can use all 3 coupons PLUS I could also use a store coupon on each cereal OR I could price match cereals at walmart from someone elses deal prior to even using the coupons.

• tia says:

Good luck with that. I highly suggest you don’t try that at Walmart!

• Amy says:

I agree. I read these coupons as saying that if I buy 3 boxes of cereal, (sizes specified), I can use a coupon for the milk, the yogurt, and the fruit. I also interpret the coupon as being attached to the milk, yogurt, and fruit, NOT the cereal. Therefore I could use manufacturers and/or store coupons for the cereal, but NOT the milk, yogurt, or fruit.

• Jess says:

Just did –
        Price matched cereal 3 for $8 at walmart (pricematched my local grocery store)
        So I spent $16 on 6 boxes
        Got 2 tubs strawberrys FREE
        Got 2 hlf gallons of milk FREE
        Got two 4pk yogurt FREE

They had NO problem with the coupons. Paid $16 out of pocket for everything.
        I even asked the woman who is a manager – NOTHING on the coupon specifys you must buy 3 per coupon. Just that you have to buy 3 kellogs cereals in general. So I used ALL 3 coupons PER 3 boxes I bought.

• marie says:

Sorry, but you just used the coupons wrong. It specifically states “three” cereals on the coupon, one single coupon.

• adam says:

If it says one coupon per offer, then the offer is the 3 cereals & 1 other product. each clumping of items to fulfill the coupon is an offer. You can’t /shouldn’t use the 3 cereals again for another offer.

I haven’t printed it yet, so haven’t read the fine print, but I doubt Kellogs is making anywhere near $6 per 3 boxes sold to think that was the intention on the coupons. I do agree the wording should be better. Doing what you did makes it harder for stores to be leanent in other areas. I’d rather a store take a coupon that expired a couple days prior, than allow what you did.

• Nick says:

Think of it as using each coupon in a different store. How many boxes of cereal would you have to buy then? 3 at each store for a total of 9 boxes. These are sponsored by Kellogg’s since the other items (milk, yogurt, fruit) can be any brand. Therefore, no other MQs should be used with these. Only store coupons.

• Jess says:

Just did –
    Price matched cereal 3 for $8 at walmart (pricematched my local grocery store)
    So I spent $16 on 6 boxes
    Got 2 tubs strawberrys FREE
    Got 2 hlf gallons of milk FREE
    Got two 4pk yogurt FREE

They had NO problem with the coupons. Paid $16 out of pocket for everything.

• Jess says:

• Kristen says:

Good for you..

• steph says:

I think some people just make up coupon rules on their own. Doesn’t matter what a coupon says. They “interpret” the coupon the way they want to use it. Gives us legit couponers a bad name.

• SueB says:

In the northeast Shaws has Kelloggs for $1.99 per box.

• Jess says:

Don’t try to use coupons the wrong way, the cashier that is checking you out could lose their job because of it. Still worth it?

• Anonymous says:

I don’t know, was it?

• Ann Piotrowski says:

The coupons do not say, $2 off three boxes of cereal when you buy milk, or fruit or yogurt. The coupons says $ 2.00 off milk when you buy three boxes of cereal. So yes, you should be able to buy three boxes of cereal, milk, fruit and yogurt and use all three coupons.

• Amy says:

If the coupons stated Save $2 on fruit AND 3 cereal, that would be a totally different as the coupon would also cover the cereal. In that case you would have to buy 3 boxes of cereal per coupon and you would not be able use any other coupons for cereal. You could only use the $2 off.

• Kerstin says:

I did this deal today. I got 6 boxes and had 3 $1/2 of kellogs cereal. Then I got yoghurt and milk each worth $2. All 5 coupons scanned fine.

• Anonymous says:

Super wrong coupon usage!!!!!!! It doesn’t matter if they scan, it’s wrong.

• Anonymous says:

You better believe these stores MORE THAN make up for any losses from coupons being misinterpreted or misused. I’ve seen a disturbingly growing trend of several major stores intentionally placing items that aren’t on sale/clearance in front of shelf tags that indicate the item is part of a sale or on clearance, when in fact it is full price. Of course sometimes customers place items in the wrong place on the shelves, but in a few stores, I see it happening WAY TOO much for it to be the occasional item misplaced by customers. Also, I’ve seen several stores putting items that have already expired on clearance…I’m fairly sure that is NOT what their procedures say to do w/ expired merchandise (gosh, it might even be illegal)! And of course I’ve been seeing almost every store that conveniently has numerous items that don’t ring up the advertised price or don’t print out the reward/coupon that their ad says you would receive w/ purchase…again, this is happening way too much for me to believe it isn’t being done intentionally in many cases…it’s no coincidence that these things started happening 10x more than they did before the recession. This is unfortunately the way that retailers are keeping their heads above water in these difficult times. Perhaps if they spent the time, money, & effort they invest in tricking customers on training cashiers &/or updating their systems, they’d experience less loss from coupon misuse. Sorry, but I just see WAY too much deception on the retailers’ end to feel bad about trying to test the limits of the terms & conditions of coupons, & especially don’t see anything wrong w/ it when the fine print is unclear &/or confusing.

• Mike says:

My local Safeway wouldn’t accept these since it says it was an unrecognized barcode in their system. I tried the one for $2.00 of fruit