Walgreens: Sally Hanson Salon Insta-Gel Strips Possibly Only $2.49 (Regularly $14.99!)

In addition the clearance bargain a Hip2Save reader was able to find on Revlon Nail Art, check out what reader, Amber, was able to score at her local Walgreens…

Hey! I just wanted to share a deal I got at Walgreens. I found the Sally Hanson Insta-Gel Strips on clearance for $7.49 (regularly $14.99). In the November coupon book there is a $5 off coupon. I got two boxes for $2.49 each before tax! I figured these would be great for gift baskets with Christmas coming!

If you’re able to find this clearance deal at your store, you can do this:

Buy Sally Hansen Insta-Gel Strips possibly on clearance for $7.49 – Regularly$14.99!
(Be sure to price check if these are not marked)
Use the $5/1 Sally Hansen Insta-Gel Strips, 16 pk Walgreens coupon in the November Coupon Booklet
Final cost only $2.49!

(Thanks, Amber!)

• Bev M says:

I bought some of these today, and the beauty advisor in cosmetics also had $1 off coupons that she gave me. So only $1.49!

• MG says:

Awesome!!

• Brooke says:

Has anyone tried these? The light to use with it is expensive.

• Jennifer says:

These are the ones that don’t need the light, they just stick on. I used them awhile ago, they are good. I wouldn’t pay full price for them though.

• Allison says:

These say right on the package that you MUST use these with a mini LED lamp. If you look at the front of the package it is about half way down the package on the right with a orange circle outlining it.

Hope this helps!

• Jennifer says:

Oh no I see it does say it needs the light. Sorry I missed that!! No, I’ve never used these.

• omg says:

Oh sinking. … not on sale in laurel ms

• Mary says:

The starter kit is also on sale right now 19.99. It has strips and the light. I haven’t found any coupons for it. Yea, it’s pricey but if you can get the strips with the stack, why not? great gift for teenage girls. Or something nice for yourself

• lauren says:

Around this time they should have extra coupons coming out. The special cosmetics coupon books should be coming out soon and all those specials for cosmetics.

• Becky says:

There’s another coupons in the monthly Walgreen’s coupon book for $10/1 Sally Hansen Salon Gel Polish Gel Manicure Starter Kit. Is this the starter kit that on sale for $19.99? If so, that would make this a good deal for the starter kit as well.

• Stephanie says:

Can I get more than one at a time? The coupon says one per customer but I want more than one lol.

• Lc says:

I use these all the time. Totally worth it for this price, not the full price. I stocked up and bought a few today. The one thing I don’t like is after u apply the coating, it takes about a full hour to dry!! Even after the light. I usually just apply and try to nap for an hour. But it does last a good two weeks, and I get lots of compliments. I’m willing to sacrifice the hour to save the 30.00 doing it at a salon. ;)

• Cathy says:

Do u use the lamp too? If so do u mind sharing how much u paid for it?

• Lc says:

I bought the lamp when it was on sale at rite aid. I believe retail price was 29.99, but I paid a little less than 10.00 after mfg cpn, vid val, and up rewards :) I only put these on for special occasions. Cheaper, more affordable alternative!

• Tara says:

At my wags the starter kit was on sale for 19.99 and my cashier let me use the $10 off coupon in the Nov coupon book so I only paid $10 for the starter kit that has the lamp!