Amazon: Great Deal on WearEver Pure Living Nonstick Cookware Set – Only $54.99 Shipped (Today Only) Expired

UPDATE: You can still find this set priced at $54.99 if you look over to the right hand side under More Buying Choices.

If you are in the market for a new cookware set, you may want to head on over to Amazon to snatch up the WearEver Pure Living Nonstick Ceramic Coating Cookware Set for the lowest price it’s been of $54.99 today only (reg. $149.99!). This Wearever Ceramic Cookware set includes 8” fry pan, 10” fry pan, 3 qt covered sauce pan, 10.25” covered deep saute pan, 5 qt covered dutch oven and 2 nylon tools

(Thanks, Freebie Finding Mom!)

• Amanda says:

Thank you so much!! I’ve been thinking I need a new set since my current one is pretty beat up but was dreading spending a couple hundred on a nice set. This is perfect!

• Amy says:

Does anyone have these pans or have ceramic coated pans to give an opinion. I have been looking for a new set, thought hard anodized was the way to go but it sounds like the ceramic is safer? Any idea if there will be a better deal on Black Friday?

• irene says:

I have had a Martha Stewart ceramic coated pan for years. It does start scratching and wearing off. Everything sticks to it now. Not sure if this is the same product and would happen to all ceramic coatings?

• holly says:

Ceramic is safer. I bought this set at Fred Meyer for $50 (on sale, plus 10% off coupon). Works better than my nonstick set and without the nasty chemicals. You’ll love it.

• Charlie says:

We bought this set at Fred Meyers as well, and I love it! Clean up is so easy:-)

• crystal says:

Thanks, I needed a new cookware set~

• RB says:

I missed the last pots & pan deal you posted and was upset, so totally jumped on this especially after reading the reviews. I’m happy to toss my teflon pans which needed replacing anyway. @Amy, I doubt there would really be a better deal on Black Friday….plus this is hassle free ordering from the comfort of my own home and with my Prime Account, they’ll be here by Saturday! Yay!

• Amber says:

Thank you! I got a set for my daughter for Christmas. Just got her own place – and hates her Dollar Store cookware !

• kiran says:

I have this…..lasted 2 yrs and then coating started coming off…now everything sticks….waiting fof hard anodized now

• Janis H says:

I just bought this set, Amazon applied a $35 promotional credit (for what, I have no idea!), so it cost me $20.99! Even if these only last 2 years, what a deal!

• Maria says:

It went back up to $99 :(

• TC says:

It’s still showing as $54.99 as of 4:16 EST.