JCPenney: $10 Off $25 Select Apparel, Shoes, Accessories, & Home In-Store Coupon (Valid Thru 11/2)

If you are going to be doing any shopping this weekend, you may want to take advantage of this new coupon from JCPenney! Through 11/2, they are offering up $10 off your purchase of $25 or more on select apparel, shoes, accessories and home (see product exclusions below) – valid in-store only. To print yours, just look for the brown box on the bottom right-hand side of the page.

Make sure to check the clearance sections to get the most bang for your buck! This coupon is sure to make for some great deals! Come back and let us know what you find!

*$10 off select original, regular, sale and clearance-priced apparel, shoes, accessories and home purchases of $25 or more. Does not apply to Best Value, Levi’s, Nike, Converse, Clarks, athletic shoes, jewelry trunk shows, the Diamond Vault, Sprout Watches, Vivienne Westwood Watches, Sephora, baby gear, Le Creuset, Dyson, Sophie Conran, Royal Doulton/Waterford, Celebrations, Lenox, Denby, Gorham, Spiegelau, food, kitchen electrics, Hunter Douglas, service plans, gift cards, current orders and prior purchases, or in combination with any other coupon(s). Can be combined with earned jcp rewards. Coupon cannot be used for payment on account. Coupon cannot be redeemed as cash or merchandise credit if merchandise is returned. No cash value.

(Thanks, Jennifer & Mister Cheap!)

• Griselda says:

Can this be used on a wallet?

• Jes says:

I work at Penney’s. Permitting it is not one of the excluded brands (like Levi’s), you should have no problem using it on a wallet as long as your total is above $25 before tax.

• Alla says:

I used this last time on a very nice purse. It was on clearance for $26.00 and after the coupon I paid $16.00. The retail value of the purse was $49.99. I really love this coupon. Was waiting for it. Thanks for sharing it, Collin :)

• Kim says:

I love these coupons THANKS :-) does any one no how to get the coupon to print smaller will they take it if its as big as the paper ?

• Jess says:

I can’t handle JCP anymore. All the prices have stickers over the original that are almost double the original prices. I asked customer service about it and they said they had to do that because they were now giving coupons.

• Michelle says:

Really? That’s terrible!!

• Jes says:

That must be that particular JCP. We do not do that at the store that I work at. We actually welcome coupons because they bring in a lot of business.

• Jess says:

Clarksville Indiana, Mall St. Matthews in Louisville both do this . I first noticed on bathing suits. They were on sale for 50% off and when you peel back the sticker the suit was marked up over 50%
        I was in JCP two days ago, I wanted some workout clothes, the xersion was 50% off I grabbed a pair of the black pants they said $48.00 peeled back the sticker, the printed price on tag was $21.00. Just seems if JCP has to do a price increase (which is understandable) They would at least make it to where you cant see the original price.
        Just makes it seem like they are pretending to lower prices.
        JCP has cute stuff sometimes, and of course I love a coupon but is just bugs me that they put these cheesy stickers over suggested retail. Seems like fraud, or just bad business.

• Mallory says:

Really?? I actually enjoy bargain hunting at JCP. I find that they mark their clearance way way down. I’ve found things as high as 98% off.. just in the past 3 months I have found tons of baby clothes for 97 cents down from $10-$25.. stainless steel cocktail pieces for $1.97 down from $100… shapewear for 97 cents down for $38.. Combine those deals with this coupon and you’ve got some amazing deals!

• keri says:

I don’t blame jcp for not wanting to go back and put all new tags on every item that still reflects the prices on their old policy.
      Yes, the prices, even with a sale, might be higher than they were under the everyday low price policy, but once you figure in the coupon on top of the sale, I’ve found the prices will most likely be the same, if not lower.

• Sarah says:

Cool, not my favorite store but it is the only game in town for some people (us)!!! I bought a $25 gift card yesterday on the HP thing you posted, so this makes for an even sweeter deal. =D

• alv says:

great coupon. bought pillows last night with only a 15% discount. i will be returning and purchasing 4 instead of 2 using the coupons.

• annie says:

Is the bar code on the coupon the same for all?

• Julie says:

I was a loyal JCP shopper until they started dropping all the brands that I love…Ambrielle, Adonna, St. John’s Bay..just to name a few. The St. John’s Bay that they have brought back is no where near the quality of the old line either. I also HATE the new layout in our store!

• Dayna says:

I think that some of their JCP clothing items feel cheaply made. I hate that they have taken out some of the price scanners and the ones that they do have are usually broken! So I have to take things to the register to find out the price.

• Christina says:

I went to raise.com and got a JCP GC for an additional 11% off. So that plus the coupon works out to be a 26% saving! Coupons + Raise is my favorite thing!

• Liz says:

Can this be used on toys?