Craft Store Coupon Roundup: A.C Moore, Michaels, Hobby Lobby & Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Stores

Calling all you Crafty Hip2Savers! ;)

Here’s a roundup of coupons that you can use at your local craft stores:

A.C Moore:

*25% off your ENTIRE regular and sale price purchase – valid today only from 6-9PM
*50% off one regular priced item – valid from 11/3-11/5
*40% off one regular priced item – valid from 11/6-11/9
(These coupons are located in the weekly ad, so be sure to pick one up before you start shopping! Head on over here to check out the ad scan)

Michaels:

*40% off any one regular priced item couponvalid through 11/9
*25% Entire Purchase of wall & tabletop frames, framed art & shadow boxes coupon – valid through 11/9
*50% Off Custom framing classic collections - valid through 11/9

Hobby Lobby-

*40% off one regular priced item couponvalid through 11/9

Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores:

*50% Off any one regular-priced item - valid today only

(Thanks, Free Stuff Times and Freebie Radar!)

• Jan says:

Joann’s did have 30% off of 70% fall items on Friday. Not sure if that’s still going on.

• Kayli says:

Like every time I buy something at Walgreens, I get a coupon for 50% off a regularly priced item at JoAnn’s.

• Em says:

Hobby Lobby drives me up the wall. I refuse to go in anymore. Update to a barcode system! Plus, a large amount of their products don’t have a price on them. It’s like going to a poorly run garage sale

• Grace says:

All Melissa and Doug items are BOGO free at AC Moore this week plus you get additional 25% off if you buy them tonight from 6-9 PM.

• LJ says:

JoAnn’s takes Michaels coupons, too

• vergin says:

does michaels take joann coupons???

• michelle G. says:

michaels does take joann coupons:)

• Michelle says:

The last I knew Michaels and Hobby Lobby will only accept there own coupons. Joanns will except as many coupons as you want from all as long as they are different from Joanns, Michaels and Hobby Lobby. You can even use several Joanns in one transaction(as long as they are different coupons).

Also getting on Joanns Snail Mail list is a big bonus for coupons.

• Anna Dwyer says:

I went to A CMoores yesterday and they would only take 1 50 percent coupon then the price was wrong they were going to charge Me 40.00 1/2 would be 20.00 I said No it said $26.95 We Check sure enough, so I said I would buy the other one I believe theManger wasn’t going to let Me, She would have a Argument on Her hands I was Very Polite not Her or the Cashier, this was last Nite.I been dealing with A CMoore for 23 years, I believe they have lost a good customer and a long time customer. I AM ALWAYS FRIENDLY AND RESPECTABLE to other PEOPLE I worked in RETAIL ALSO. That is NOT the way to TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS. MICHAELS WILL BE SEEING ME A LOT MORE THEY TOOK 4 OF MINE DISCOUNT COUPONS, and they were Friendly. THANK YOU MICHAELS.