Walgreens: 4 FREE Glade Décor Scents Refills OR Plugins Scented Oil Warmers

Now through November 27th, Select Glade products are on sale 3/$3! Even better, pair this sale with coupons to score a few freebies. Check it out…

Buy 4 Glade Décor Scents Refills 1 ct on sale 3/$3
Total = $4
Use two $2/2 Glade Products (excludes 8 oz Room Spray, Glade Solid Air Freshener, and Glade Wax Melts Warmer Refills) coupons found here
Final cost – 4 FREE products!

OR

Buy 4 Glade Plugins Scented Oil Warmers 3/$3
Total = $4
Final cost – 4 FREE products!

(Thanks, Wild for Wags!)

• Mia says:

but in the walgreens ad, the warmer runs for $4.79 with $1 register reward (page 10).

• Aryanna says:

Can you buy 1 warmer and 3 Refills?

• Esther says:

But do you have to buy 3 to get the 3 for $3 price? A lot of times Walgreens has the sales where you have to buy the amount they say or doing it separate, you pay the regular price. So if I buy 4, it will be $4, right?

• j says:

You would assume that, however I found at walgreens it depends on your cashier and their attitude that given day. good luck. I will be trying the same thing. =)

• el says:

Um the pricing has nothing to do with the cashier LOL.
        As long as you buy the set as 3/$3 then the products after that will ring up $1 each. Buying 1 will be reg price, buying 2 will be reg price. Once you buy 3, 4, 5 etc the system will ring them as $1 each.

• Jan says:

How do you get the coupons to print? I click on the coupon and then submit and it opens a window for me to sign up. But I’m already a member and there is no sign in spot. If I click on manage my membership and get the window to sign in, it goes to the update membership page and doesn’t let you go back to the coupons.

• Natalie says:

Does anyone know which starter will most likely be free (or close to free) with coupons in the future? The warmer or the decor?

• KF says:

It shows ” Select the coupon(s) you would like to print. Then click “submit.”……
    But didn’t see any coupon there that i can select… :(

• mr says:

Please don’t buy these products, they spray poison into your home and cause migraines, nausea and many other problems. Every time I visit someone with these, I end of very sick

• R says:

We had one explode and the acid melted the HARD plastic nearby as well as the carpet. It happened in a matter of minutes, lucky no one was sitting next to it though in the room. Google shows similar events of the dangers of air freshers… not just for your health. I couldn’t believe that happened to us! It wasn’t worth it.

• Des says:

I always wondered why these made me sick, I thought I was the only one! I can tell if someone has one of these as soon as I enter their house, I get a migraine and feel nauseous. Not worth being sick to have a home smell nice.

• Evaa says:

Yes I support the issues with these air freshners. They are just chemicals when sprayed or release in air, we think we are breathing fresh scented air but eventually you just inhale chemicals which cause more side effects in your body in long run; I can tell you as I am in a medical field and have experience of more than 15 years.

• Devon says:

I love the warmers and have better things to worry about than whether or not they are harmful. If we worry about EVERY little thing in the world, we’ll all be locked inside padded rooms.