Wendy’s: FREE $10 ToysRUs Gift Card with $50 Purchase (Coupon Found Inside Kid’s Meals) + More

Toys R Us

Here’s a couple sweet offers available from Wendy’s and ToysRUs that you’ll definitely want to keep an eye out for! While supplies last, whenever you purchase a Kids Meal at participating Wendy’s restaurants, you’ll receive a coupon inside the Kid’s Meal valid for a $10 gift card (valid on your next visit) when you make a $50 purchase at ToysRUs!

Toys R Us

And, whenever you make any purchase this week at a participating ToysRUs store (through 11/16), you’ll receive a coupon valid for a FREE Wendy’s Frosty Waffle Cone! Sounds good to me! :)

(Thanks, Laurie!)

• allie says:

When does the $10 gift card coupon expire?
    Thanks!

• S says:

I still have all my groupons that I purchased… Anybody know if I can combine them and purchase one big item? (Really need a gym for tummy time) Or do I have buy 4 small items? (I got one $15 and three $10)

• Gly says:

I just used up my groupons you can combine the different denomination ones, (like $5 off $10, $6 off $10). They come off as coupons though :/ they will actually lower the amount value, so be careful about using your groupon, toys r us treats it as a ‘discount coupon’.

• S says:

Thanks for the info! Now I’m scared to use my groupons -.- I got a $15 for $7.5, $10 for $6, $10 for $10 free AA battery, and $10 for $5 so hopefully they let me combine them all cause they’re all different…. I wonder if they would let me use them with this $10 off $50 from Wendy..

• tilla ham says:

they wouldn’t allow my friend I was shopping with to use any groupons with coupons. also tried to tell me I couldn’t use my 10 dollar gift c coupon with a 10% off for using their credit card coupon, I fought that and won

• Lisa says:

Doubt it. I tried to purchase just over $50 at TRU last weekend when they were giving the $10 wyb $50 and use (4) groupons. They would let me use all my groupons, but I would not qualify for the $10 gc. Also, like S commented it will bring down the value. Meaning if you had $40 in groupons and you bought a $45 toy, your toy is only worth $5 if you need to return or exchange. No value is given, even for the initial investment to purchase the groupon. I will not by the TRU groupon if it is offered again. It simply is not a savings for me. I can find the toys cheaper elsewhere even with the groupon applied with price match :(

• Amanda M says:

As with every deal, know your store! I knew one of my toys r us would not allow anything to be combined but I went to one further down from my house and bought 4 items totaling 63.00 used two groupons and a buy 50 get back 10.00 gift card, payed 39.00 total with tax. I always try and get an idea of the store ( the managers, the cashiers, even the time of day I go! ) I have all my favorite stores picked out and stores that I will never no matter what walk into, the scrutiny and hassle for me is never worth ( Walmart in particular!) Good Luck everyone!

• Lisa says:

Thanks for the tip Amanda. If I get a chance maybe I will try another TRU. Although it is not close, it might be worth it. I have been an avid couponer for years, but this is my first year working toy deals :)

• Johanna says:

Is this active now? I was just at toys r us yesterday and didn’t receive a coupon. In your post it says “through 11/6″. Is that a typo or has the offer expired already? They may just not be participating in my area.

• Dana says:

After 4pm Wendy’s kids meals are only 1.99 so that makes for a good deal. Especially if the coupon can be used through black friday, although I believe the groupon expires on the 23rd or 24th.

• Kathy says:

It expires 1/4/14.

• brittanie says:

wonder if u can use multiple of these at toys r us or is it one per purchase?

• Ashley says:

Does anyone know if you can use the coupon at Babies R Us?

• Edwina says:

Yesterday I received the Scrabble games I ordered on Monday and there were two coupons for Free $10 with purchase of $40 ( coupon 1 -valid 11/1-11/27 & coupon 1 12/1-12/24 or more and included the Wendy’s Free Frosty Waffle Con with any purchase.

• Tammi says:

I recently ordered one of those $3 scrabble flash games and when it showed up I had 2 coupons for a free $10 gift card when you spend $40 in the box.

• Jen says:

I received my online order from Toys R Us yesterday. The box contained the $10 GC when you purchase $50 coupon plus the free frosty waffle cone coupon!

• Nikki says:

If using this on Black Friday would you still get the promotional $10 when you spend $75 that they have listed in the ad???

• Kalynn says:

Can this gift card be used online or is it in store only?

• A says:

Can someone please inform me of what the $10 off $50 promo that is currently going on? I was there yesterday and spent $70 and wasn’t aware of this.

• Jan says:

Huh, just bought 2 larger items today there and did not get a coupon for the frosty…oh well. No big deal :)