High-Value $5/1 Nexxus Product Coupon + $2/1 Suave Professionals Coupon (Just Share w/ Friends) = Free Nexxus Products at Walgreens Thru 11/27

Wow! Hop on over here and click on the Refer & Save buttons to print 2 super high-value manufacturer’s coupons that both expire on 11/30/13 and should make for some great deals at Walgreens this week…

* $5/1 Nexxus Product coupon – excluding trial and travel size
(must share with at least one friend via Facebook, Twitter or email)

* $2/1 Suave Professionals coupon – excluding trial and travel size
(must share with at least one friend via Facebook, Twitter or email)

Share and print these coupons now (as they won’t last long!), and consider using the Nexxus coupon to snag the following deal at Walgreens through 11/27 only….

Buy 2 Nexxus Hair Care Products = 10,000 Balance Rewards points (= a $10 reward)
Buy 2 Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner 5.1 oz. $9.99 each
Use 2 $5/1 Nexxus Product coupons found here (must share)
Pay $9.98
Get back 10,000 Balance Rewards points (= a $10 reward)
Final Cost FREE!

* Note that these coupons are regular manufacturer’s coupons (and they do not print with any mention of Walgreens!) so they can be printed and used at other stores in addition to Walgreens! Yay! :D

• Tina says:

Yes, but they expire 11/30 … are there any other deals coming up? I dont do much Walgreens shopping but I will for free Nexxus!! Thanks!

• Happymama says:

Try the candles there at Black Friday (B1G2 free). They are my fav!
      Thanks for these awesome coupons Collin!

• Erin says:

The 5-ish ounce Therappe Shampoo runs about $5.99 regularly (though maybe not at drugstores, where regular prices tend to be inflated). So, if you don’t want to bother with Wags, that’s still a pretty good deal. Even better if it happens to be on sale. I stocked up on Therappe at my local grocery store when it was on sale for $3.25 and they released $3 coupons.

• Katie says:

This week at Rite Aid Nexxus is Spend $20 get $10+up. The small bottles (not trial size) are $5.99. If you use the 20%off coupon from facebook (good through Weds) you can get an awesome deal when you buy 4.
      Buy 4 @ $5.99= $23.96
      minus 20% =$19.17
      minus $10 for two coupons=pay $9.17
      receive $10+up = .83moneymaker! :)

• Katie says:

p.s. if you have gold discount at Rite Aid the deal won’t work out, but with silver you would pay only $1.56 for all 4.

• Katie says:

I should clarify; gold discount won’t work cause it will calculate your total under $20 and not trigger the +up. I am assuming the 20% coupon will work cause it is given after your total is calculated. With silver that is what you would pay without using the facebook coupon cause its just 10% discount.
          (haha sorry so many posts)

• Sueli says:

I too went to Monica’s once at her Hampton location and then to her Newport News one(just to make sure it was not just the syiltst) and both times were HORRIBLE! Nearly ripped out my hair while washing and burned the hell out of my scalp. Yes they do talk about clients in Spanish thinking that people don’t understand. The best Dominican salon in the Hampton Roads area is Quisqueya Dominican Beauty Salon in Norfolk. ALL of the syiltsts are great and know their stuff. Now you may have a wait because the place does get busy and they do the best they can but in the end you will love the result I do, each and every time.

• dantim123 says:

You can also use two of the $4 coupons to make it a $8.83 moneymaker!

• A.R says:

If the total comes to $19.17 (and not $20) will it still produce the $10 +UP reward?? kindly clarify.. thank you..

• Katie says:

if it comes to $19.17 as a result of your gold discount then you will not get the +up because it is under $20. but I am assuming that if you buy 4 and your total is $23.96, that puts you over the $20 limit to produce the +up and then you get 20% off with the facebook coupon.

• Susan says:

My Rite Aid had certain Nexxys products at 50% off and it triggered the $10 up!!!!

• Melissa says:

Were you able to get 2 coupons?

• Alicia says:

I could only print one.

• FrugalJan says:

I was able to print 2 Q’s I printed the $5 ones first and then printed 2 of the $4 ones.

• RiteAid is also running a deal on Nexxus this week. Spend $20, get $10 back if a Walgreens is not near you.

• amiko says:

yeah! printed 2 x $5 off and 2 x $4 off for nexxus and also printed 2 x $2 off suave. Yay! thanks Collin!

• harlow says:

for the suave in last sunday’s paper was BOGO free and i think u could use it with the 2.00 off Q for free shampoo and conditioner at walmart

• Michelle says:

This Nexxus deal is even sweeter if you are a BJ’s Member. They have a $5 off coupon also in their ad!

• Heather says:

is there a limit on how many times one can earn the balance reward points at walgreens? For example, can I buy 4 nexxus products to earn 20,000 points? Thanks!

• amiko says:

yes, you can get 4 and get 20,000 points. there is no limit

• jac says:

You can do the deal twice, Heather, to earn 20,000 points. If the deal specifies 10,000 points on 2 items, then you can buy 4 in the same transaction and get all the points. If it said “2 or more” you’d need to split your purchases into two.

• Adrienne says:

Another tip for bricks coupons, try hitting the “Help” in the lower right hand corner before you print. Sometimes the link will prompt for your address and you will get the coupon mailed. I’ve occasionally gotten a total of three. It does take about a week to get it though. These didn’t prompt for the address, but I always check just in case.

• Rosa says:

THIS WILL WORK NICELY WITH THE $5 CVS COUPON I GOT FOR NEXUS FROM THE “MAGIC” MACHINE LAST WEEK!

• Kristie says:

Thanks! I got to my Wags right at 9 and bought two tubes of Humectress for $11.93 after tax and got the 10,000 points. Gonna save them for Black Friday!

• melony says:

You can also get $1.25 cash back from Ibotta for buying the Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion..Ibotta is an AWESOME app !! If you have not joined here is my link :) http://ibotta.com/r/v4Fw8w

• K says:

Worked great at Walgreens for me this morning! I got 1 shampoo ($10.49) and one Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner 5.1 oz (9.99) gave 2 $5 coupons, paid $10.48+ tax, got back 10,000 points so only $0.48+tax! Way good deal! and I might have to go print more at my moms and do it again so that I can get up to 40,000 points which will spend like $50 on black friday!!! (I’m only 8,000 points away :) )

• rensee says:

can you print coupons from your kindle?

• azul says:

you can use the suave coupon with the 3 off 10 target coupon & sabe more ;)

• steph says:

Check CVS for 25% off clearance tags on certain Nexxus products. Several were under $10 and if you have CVS coupons or ebs as well it could be a good deal.

• Krista says:

Will this generate points at Walgreens even though it is a few pennies short? Has anyone tried this with two at $9.99?

• Nick says:

Suave professionals $1.98 at Walmart. $2/1 makes them free all day long.

• A.R says:

For the RiteAid Buy $20 get $10 +UP deal, If the total comes to $19.17, will it still produce the $10 +UP reward?? kindly clarify.. thanks

• Lindsay says:

These coupons are limit two per shopping trip.

• llc says:

If anyone wants to trade the Nexxus for the Suave email me. I was able to print 2 of the $4 and 2 of the $5 Nexxus but I didn’t realize they expire on the 30th. I would trade for 4 of the $2 Suave. I am going to the post office this afternoon so they should get to you by Wednesday or Friday at latest. (Thursday is a holiday!) yahoo address – leyialenn

• AJ says:

I bought 2 Nexxus products ($10.99 and $11.99) and used 2 coupons, but didn’t get my balance reward points. I showed the manager and he manually entered the balance reward points (500 at a time so it took a little while to get to 10,000). I thought it was interesting that the ad doesn’t have any size restrictions. It just says “2 Nexxus products” so I asked the manager and he said it wouldn’t work with the smaller size (that’s funny b/c it didn’t work with the larger ones either LOL)!

• Lindsay says:

Suave is $1.97 at target so free and got .03 overage wasn’t expecting that.

• BV says:

If the conditioner price is 9.98 x2=19.96. Do still get the 10,000 points?

• Jennifer F. says:

Went to Walmart last night and got 2 suave professional products and made $.02 on each! Just thought I’d let you all know :-)

• ShananO says:

I just went to Walgreens to try this deal and they said these nexxus coupons are frauds! I don’t want to be a coupon fraud but these look fine to me. Where I can see the source of these coupons to ask them about this mistake?