Amazon: Highly Rated Blendtec Home The Professional’s Choice Total Blender 50% Off Expired

So this isn’t by any means an inexpensive blender, however, if you are in the market for a highly rated and high quality blender – this is the deal for you! Amazon currently has dropped the price on this Blendtec Home The Professional’s Choice Total Blender (in black only) to $299.99 (reg. $599)! This blender normally hovers around $400, so this is definitely a nice price break! Plus, this ship FREE with Super Saver Shipping OR snag FREE 2-day shipping (no minimum) with Amazon Prime (check out this post for more information on how to score a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime).

(Thanks, Clip & Follow!)

• Alicia says:

This blender is AMAZING! I use it daily. You won’t be disappointed – especially at this price!

• Carrie says:

I already have a Vitamix, but these are amazing too! Love to see great deals on top of the line items! Thanks for posting this. Must have for those who try to eat a plant based diet.

• Tammy says:

I own 2 of these — use it several times a day — awesome over the top blender!! I am a tightwad and would not pay the $$ for my first one. My parents and brother bought it for me for a gift — you definitely get what you pay for with this!!

I bought the second one because my first one had such high mileage and they were running a deal that gave me an extra pitcher and I figured I would grab one before my first one kicked the bucket. However, my first one is still running. I like having the 3 pitchers though if I am in the middle of a big project and don’t want to keep stopping to wash out my pitcher

• Kristen says:

We love love LOVE our Blendtec!!!!! It’s the kitchen gadget I use most often!

• I cannot say enough good things about this blender. I LOOOOOOOOVE mine and have never once questioned the high price point investment.

• Laura says:

we LOVEEE our blendtec. I make green drinks in it daily and could not say enough great things about it. Highly recommended!

• Laurie says:

Do you have a simple recipe for the green drinks you make Laura? I have a Blentec too and need to get into making green drinks. Thanks

• Rachael says:

Laurie I use my Blendtec for green smoothies all the time, too. You can really add what sounds good to you, but mine are typically as follows: Coconut green tea, spinach, kale, protein powder, flaxseed, chia seed, banana and then a variety of frozen berries.

• Scarlett says: