High Value $2/1 ANY Clorox 2 Product Coupon (No Size Restrictions!) = Stain Fighter Pen $0.73 at Walmart Expired

Clorox 2 couponYou can once again head on over here to print a high value $2/1 ANY Clorox 2 Item coupon! NOTE that this coupon doesn’t appear to have reset, but is back again for those of you who may have missed it. This coupon has no size restrictions, so it will make for some great deals when paired with the cheaper Clorox 2 products! In fact, check out this deal you can score at your local Walmart…

Screen Shot 2013-12-04 at 9.58.48 PM

Clorox Stain Fighter Pen priced around $2.73
Use the $2/1 Clorox 2 item coupon found here
Final cost $0.73!

(Thanks and Photo Credit, Freebies for a Cause!)

• Andrew says:

The Pens are a Clorox 2 item?

• Youna Kimi says:

im going to go try this now at my walmart. on walmart online it says colorx 2 pen. ill see if it works :)

• Jojo says:

Just got back from walmart!!!!!!! They r all out of pens at my store. But I did find a spray bottle. It’s a 30fl.oz bottle and it says Clorox 2 stain remover for colors. At walmart it is $2.84 each. But with the $2 coupon it comes down to just $.84 cents each bottle!!!!! So I ended up paying $2.11 for both, since I printed out two coupons. I personally think the bottle is better since it gives me more solution than the pen. :)

• Kayli says:

At Target there were some blue and silver stain fighter pens (color, not whites). They were like $2.79, but I decided to get them anyways and they rang up at $1.89, so free after coupon!

• Cassandra says:

I got 2 of the the stainfighter bottles at target, they were priced at 2.51 and .51 after coupon! and I got 4 pens as well same price. So $3.06 OOP for 6 chlorox 2 items :)

• Emily says:

Collin, you are on a roll this morning! I just opened a bag of dog food so it is time to buy more and that coupon was at the top of your page. Now I’m going to save $10 on two bags of dog food soon. This weekend I have plans to tackle the grout in our bathroom with a bleach pen and there’s this coupon which will save me another $4! I also got a great deal on fresh saver freezer bags for our unit from an e-mail they sent me. So far, I’m liking the way my morning is going! Keep the deals coming!! :)

• Lacey Alberson says:

These are on sale at target for $1.89! Just got two for free PLUS a moneymaker!

• Peggy says:

I got mine for just 0.19$ after a 0.50$ target coupon for the stain remover 30oz bottle!

• dantim123 says: