ToysRUs/BabiesRUs In-Store Deals: Skylanders, Minecraft, LEGO + More (Tomorrow Only!)

Just a heads up! Tomorrow only, head on over to your local ToysRUs and/or BabiesRUs where they will be offering up lots of great deals! Head here to check them all out. Here are a few of the best ones….

Skylanders Giants Figures $8 (Reg. $15.99!)
Duck Dynasty Talking Duck $10 (Reg. $29.99!)

ALL Sweet Dreams Window Shades $5 (Reg. $29.98!)

Minecraft FoamĀ  Diamond or Pickaxe $15 (Reg. $24.99!)
LEGO The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Barrel Escape $27 (Reg. $44.99!)

+ MORE!

• Suzy says:

Colin – go enjoy your New Years Eve with your hubby and kids !! Looking forward to following you 24/7 again throughout 2014 !! xo

• Lauren G. says:

Anyone know about the quality of the window shades?

• Tiffany says:

I was there tonight, they had the Olivia plush pig dolls for .90, from 9.99. Found them on an end cap

• Rachel L says:

There is a sale on skylanders this week buy one get one 40% off do you think this sale would stack with the bogo sale?

• Shanshan says:

MineKraft anything is totally over-priced wherever I look! But my son loves them doesn’t matter how lame the toy is. UGH! :(

• Kelly says:

My boys love Minecraft too (I’m pretty partial to it myself). The foam swords and pick axes are more durable than they look. We have had the iron foam versions for almost a year now and they haven’t fallen apart yet. I was skeptical about the whole foam part before we got them, but they were definitely worth it in my opinion. Since they came out with the diamond tools I got them for Christmas for them.

• VB MOM says:

I bought 6 white shades, I plan on customizing them with my own fabric to coordinate with my colors… total steal! If you have a BabysRUs go there first, multiple sizes available.
    ToysRUs dose not carry them they already clearanced them out around here.
    I used some of the earned gift cards from my Christmas shopping the were practically FREE!

• Jai says:

The store here had the Mickey Mouse sandwich makers for $8.89. Picked up the sesame st ones too. :)