Staples: FREE Copy Paper (After Rebate) + More

Head on over to the Staples.com Coupon page to print a few new in-store coupons, valid through 1/11! You can use one of the coupons to score FREE copy paper…

Hammermill 8.5″x11″ CopyPlus Copy Paper Ream (item #122408)
Submit for the FREE after Easy Rebate with the coupon found here
Final cost FREE!

Here are a few more coupon highlights:

*25% Off your office supplies purchase
*15% Off your purchase of Bounty paper towels
*20% Off Staples EasyTech Services
*$10 off your technology purchase of $40 or more

*40% Off Avery Clean Edge Business Cards
*40% off Avery Clear Tabs

+ More!

(Thanks, Freebies for a Cause!)

• Angel says:

Do I need a Staples reward card to get this deal? Or just the coupon? Thanks!

• Gen says:

I checked this out. These reams of paper are over $7 each and rebate check takes 4-6weeks to receive, per store manager. Just a heads up.

• nic says:

If I use staples rewards to pay for this, will I still get the full rebate amount back?

• Ashley says:

Yes you will get the full rebate back even with paying with staples rewards I’ve done it before. Love the Staples Rewards I get all my printer paper free using the rebate/rewards and I always buy Charmin Basic 16pk toilet paper with my rewards and their coupons/and manufacturer coupon it’s the cheapest and I’m a TP snob! haha!

• karissa says:

I live in Manhattan and it cost a 1.00 after the rebate. Not bad but free is always better :)

• Sue Donym says:

Can you use the 25% off supplies coupon with the rebate coupon to get more savings, or is it only one or the other?

Thanks! :)