Thanks to all of you who entered the Craftsy.com Giveaway, and congratulations to the five giveaway winners who have already been contacted via email! Please do NOT email me if you have specific questions related to a giveaway; instead, you can email bryn@hip2savedotcom (if you are a winner, I strongly encourage you to add the email address bryn@hip2savedotcom to your contacts or to be sure to check your spam folder as some readers have discovered the giveaway email in their spam folder). Thanks!
Voucher for a Free Craftsy Class (5 winners out of 1,331 entrants)
Required comment: Of the many different classes offered by Craftsy.com (including photography, cooking, & sewing), which class would you be most interested in joining?
1. Heather Hag Wow! That’s a tough one. The Cake Decorating or Sewing would both be something I’ve been wanting to try, but the Gardening courses might be helpful too. Lots of great-looking choices. Fingers crossed. ;)
2. Kelly Whe Sewing… because I’m completely LOST when it comes to sewing.
3. Lisa Del Sweet & Savory Food Gifts!
4. Liz Rei Building Flavorful Soups
5. Sarah Ols Knit to Flatter by Amy Herzog has been on my wishlist for a long time!