Bebe Bella Designs: 90% Off Select Blankees, Apparel & Accessories = Items as Low as $2

Looking for a nice gift idea? Bebe Bella Designs is hosting an up to 90% Off Clearance Sale where you can score awesome deals on select Blankees, Apparel, Diaper Covers, Robes and more – no promo code needed (this sale cannot be combined with any other offer or coupon code). This means you’ll be able to score items for as low as $2! Keep in mind that you will need to pay shipping costs which start around $5.

(Thanks, Ashley!)

• marianne says:

I just ordered a sleeper sac. Great price! The sleeper sacs are great for bed time when the kids are almost ready for a toddler bed but not quite. It keeps the babies from throwing their legs over the crib rail and climbing/falling out!

• Holly C says:

I have ordered baby gifts from them many times – the bibs and burp clothes are fabulous quality!

• Diana says:

Goes great with my new years resolution to know that none of our clothes are coming from unethical working conditions. Made in the USA! :)

• Kimberly says:

Awesome! I just scored some amazing things for my baby girl and for my friend’s daughter. A dress for $5.80! Can’t beat it. And I was happy to see so many items are made in the USA.

• If you sign up for their newsletter, youll receive a $10.00 off any purchase coupon code.

• Jessica says:

Can that be applied on these clearance items (even though it says not valid with other promotional codes)? I signed up but haven’t received an email yet…

• dealhousewife says:

they’re showing items that aren’t even available…. frustrating.. :( i keep clicking on something to add to the cart, then it tells me “sold out”. oy.

• Ali says:

I ordered a bunch of diaper covers since my lo is always literally tearing the filling off of hers when she wears a dress.