CVS & Walgreens: Dawn Dish Liquid Only 49¢ + More

Head on over to Coupons.com and use zip code 03103 (NH) where you should be able to once again print the following coupons: $0.50/1 Dawn Hand Renewal, Power Clean, Bleach Alternative or Oxi and $0.25/1 Dawn Ultra. These coupons make for inexpensive dish liquid at CVS and Walgreens (through 1/18)…

If you can’t find these coupons, head here and click on the Sign-in link in the upper right corner to log into your account at Coupons.com. Next click on your name in the upper right hand corner to show the drop down menu and finally, click on “Your Profile”, set your zip code to 03103 (NH) and click “Submit Changes”. Then click back on this link and the coupons should show up already clipped.

CVS (through 1/18):

Dawn 9oz $0.99
Use the $0.50/1 Dawn Hand Renewal, Power Clean, Bleach Alternative or Oxi coupon found here
Or the $0.25/1 Dawn Product coupon found here
Final cost as low as $0.49!

*Also, several readers have emailed letting me know that the Glade Sense and Spray Starter Kits are on sale for only $5 (originally $14.99!) at CVS. Pair this sale with the $3/1 coupon found in the 1/12 SS and pay only $2! (Thanks, Sharon & Lora!)

Walgreens (through 1/18):

Dawn Dish Liquid 9 oz $0.99
Or use the $0.25/1 Dawn Product coupon found here
Final cost as low as $0.49!

(Thanks, Lora!)

• Kidsallgone says:

Wait. WHAT??!!? There was a $3/1 qpon??!!? Oh well….I used a $1/1 and got it for $4. And I bought something else for $1, used a $5ecb and paid $0. Can’t complain but still…. Lol!!

• Dash says:

Thanks Collin – in need of some dish soap!

• Tina says:

I can’t find it.

• Diane says:

I also cannot find the coupon.

• 78Brownie says:

The coupon doesn’t exist because I don’t have it :). lol Could it have been regional? I don’t even see an ad (what I typically see when they skip us for coupons.) Its a nice deal. I have a bunch of $2/1 coupons I clipped from magazines (Rachel Ray, Shape, etc.)

• Meg says:

I got the $3 coupon, I live in the Tampa Bay Area. Guessing it was regional.

• llc says:

the $3 coupon is for sense and spray. The item shown is an automatic spray kit. They are different. Sense and Sprays use tiny little refill cans, and the automatic spray uses the large cans. The coupon was used incorrectly.

• lisa says:

I went to my CVS in MA and got this deal. It never beeped so I’m thinking it was used appropriately. Thanks Collin- love having these in my bathroom !!

• 78Brownie says:

The coupon DOES exist! LOL It was regional. I generally buy one or two papers from a different region. Anyway, while going through an untouched insert…looking for something in particular I found the $3 on any Glade Sense & Spray starter kit. I ALSO found the $3 on any Glade Plugin Scented Oil Customizables starter kit. Checkout51 is offering up $3 for a Customizable Starter Kit purchase. Sweet!