New $1/2 ANY Bags of M&M’s Candies 9.9oz or Larger Coupon = Only $1 Per Bag at CVS Through 1/18 + More

Hurry on over to Coupons.com where they’ve released a new coupon for $1/2 bags of M&M’s Brand Candies 9.9oz or larger. You can use this coupon at CVS and Walgreens (through 1/18) to score great deals! Also, you can score a *HOT* deal on the LARGE bags of M&M’s at Target when stacking the high value $2.50/1 M&M’s coupon (still available and may have RESET!), Cartwheel offer, and Target store coupon, so be sure to check out that scenario below. Check it out…

CVS (through 1/18):

Valentine M&M’s, Mars Valentine Minis, or Dove chocolate hearts 7.94-12.6oz 2/$6 = $2 Ecb (limit 1)
Use the new $1/2 bags of M&M’s Brand Candies 9.9oz or larger coupon found here
Or the $1/2 Valentine’s Day 3Musketeers, M&M’s, Dove, Twix, Minis Mix, Snickers, Milky Way Brands 3oz or Larger coupon found here
Plus, use the $1/2 any Snickers, Twix, M&M’s, or Minis Mix 9.9-13oz CVS store coupon found here
Pay $4
Get back $2 Ecb
Final cost $2 – just $1 per bag!

Walgreens (through 1/18):

Mars M&M’s or Minis 9.9 to 13 oz 2/$6
Use the $1/2 Mars M&M’s 9.9 to 12.6 oz, Twix or Snicker’s Minis 13 oz, or Assorted Minis 12 oz Walgreens coupon in the January Coupon Booklet
Plus, use the new $1/2 bags of M&M’s Brand Candies 9.9oz or larger coupon found here
Final cost $4 total, just $2 per bag!

Also, check out this *HOT* deal on the BIG bags you can score at Target:

Buy 3 M&M’s Assorted Varieties 15-19.2oz $4.79 (regular price)
Total = $14.37
Use the $1.50/3 M&M’s candy 8-oz. or larger Target coupon found here
Plus, use the 20% Off M&M’s Bradn Chocolate Candies Cartwheel Savings Offer (will deduct $2.57)
And, use 3 $2.50/1 M&M’s 15oz or larger coupons found here – RESET!?
Or the $2/3 Snickers, Twix, M&Ms, Milky Way, Dove, bites or 3 Musketeers Bags 7-11.5 oz coupon found here
Or the new $1/2 bags of M&M’s Brand Candies 9.9oz or larger coupon found here
Final cost as low as $2.80 total, just $0.93 each!

• Nana says:

STILL can’t get CVS coupon to print :-(
    Any suggestions???

• sandy says:

Still can’t get that CVS coupon to print! Anybody?????

• Katie says:

Can someone help me? How many times can I use the Cartwheel discount? I know there is a limit of 4 per transaction. Would I be able to get another 4 later in the day? Sorry if this is a stupid question but I am new to the whole Cartwheel thing! :-)

• Tia says:

No stupid questions here. You will not be able to use it again. It has 4 uses only.

• Des says:

They allow 4 uses per transaction and up to 6 transactions per day. It’s definitely not a stupid question!

• Whitney says:

Katie, you’re right. 4x per transaction, up to 6 separate times per day. Just read this on Target’s FB where someone asked the same question. “You may apply a single offer on 4 items, 6 times per day.”

• SArah says:

Just used my cartwheel twice back to back on wipes in order to get 8 packs. You dont have to wait until later in the day. I just told the cashier I will be doing 2 separate transactions.

• Katie says:

Thanks guys for all your help!! :-)

• Courtney says:

Just tried to use the two $1/2 coupons at the CVS in Fountain Inn, SC and they wouldn’t take them because they said they couldn’t use two $1/2 coupons on the same two products. I’ve never had this happen before- it was a CVS coupon and a Manufacturer coupon… I think that my local CVS has become coupon hater.

• Debra says:

Actually some of these CVS coupons are now acting as manufacturers coupons and will not combine. Don’t know why they call them CVS coupons. I have read this happening on other CVS coupons printed thru Bricks/Coupons.com. I can’t remember which coupon it was but my cashier had to manually force one thru. I love my CVS!

• Nikki says:

Unfortunately my Target suddenly does not carry large bags of M&Ms…according to employee!

• Christie says:

Apparently, neither does mine, only huge bags for $8something per bag. I looked and looked and couldn’t find any 15-19.2oz bags for $4.79. :(

• chrissy1925 says:

Does any one person have four of the $2.50/1 M&M’s coupons they won’t be using then and I’ll paypal you postage for them? I’ve got the target coupons, but only two of the m&m’s coupons and I need to purchase for my kids’ classroom projects next month. TIA!