Panda Express: FREE Single Serving of Firecracker Chicken Breast (Valid on January 31st Only)

Be sure to mark your calendars!

If you have a Panda Express nearby, head on over here where you can print this new coupon (or show on your mobile device) for a FREE Single Serving of Firecracker Chicken Breast (no purchase necessary) – valid on January 31 only! Head here to find a location near you.

(Thanks, Freebie Finding Mom, The Binder Ladies, Printable Coupons and Deals, Clip and Follow, Free Stuff Times and Freebie Radar!)

• Becka says:

Love these offers! Thanks you :)

• Laura says:

Thank you! :)

• ihearthip says:

WARNING: Do not eat the peppers! lol They leave several in it – a reddish black color and I was so naive and bit into one. I drank all of my large diet coke and applied lots of chapstick but couldn’t get the burn off of my tongue and lips!!!

• lizbeth says:

this is entree is only seasonal: for the Chinese new year!, I love the black beans!

• Jessica says:

I work at my local panda, these are fun days to meet new customers,
    but please make sure your local panda accepts the mobile coupon before going in without a printed one! i had to turn people down for the free honey sesame that tried to use their phone, so sad (lol)
    just print one just in case!

happy new year!

• Alyssa says:

I worked there as a teen and this is my absolute favorite item. I go back every Chinese New Year for this promotional item!