Bath and Body Works: $10 off $40 Purchase + $8 3-Wick Candles (In-Store Only!)

UPDATE: You can also still head over to the Bath & Body Works Facebook page and claim an offer for a Free 3oz Body Lotion – No Purchase Required, through January 19th. (Thanks, to all you Readers who reminded me of this!)

Calling all you Bath & Body Works shoppers! Head over here to print this newly released $10 off any purchase of $40 or more Bath & Body Works coupon, valid in-store only through January 20th.

PLUS –  For a limited time, Bath & Body Works is offering up select 3 Wick Candles for $8 (reg. $20!) and up to 75% off select items! Combine these sales with this $10 off any purchase of $40 or more Bath & Body Works coupon to score some sweet savings!

(Thanks, Freebie Radar!)

• Pinki says:

Free 3oz lotion at Bath and Body Works through 1/19. Sign up for this offer on their Facebook page.

• Nancy says:

Don’t forget to go through their facebook page for a code to get a free travel size hand lotion!!, no purchase necessary

• Veronica says:

Has anyone used those $10 off $30 purchase coupons you get from the receipts more than once in a month? When I call to take the survey, it says that you can only use one of those coupons a month. Is that true? If so, how will they know if you used one that month already?

• Shannon says:

Don’t forget the Facebook offer for the free travel size lotion this weekend

• Lauren says:

My store had SOOOO much stuff for 75% off (way more than they have had the past few weeks). Combined with the $10 off $40 coupon, it’s a great deal!

• Mary says:

What scents are the candles

• Pharmchick says:

They had a bunch of 4 oz candles for 75%.. 2.50 each! I loved this magnolia one and party dress!!

• Tarri says:

You may want to call your store to see if they have any of the free lotions before you go because my store had only two of the fragrances left and only a 4 of one kind and maybe 10-15 of the other one.

• Heidi says:

I remember there was a sale last year that I got the 3 wicks candle 90% off in store. There were a couple scent left to choose from but I got all of them in White Sand. I stack the sale with the $10 off $30 and stock up for a whole year. I was so happy. Hopefully they will have a similar sale/deal this year. Can’t wait.

• Kristi says:

Hi Heidi,

Do you remember when the candles went 90% off? Like was it after the allotted end date or was it on the end date? I’d love to get 3 wick candles for 90% off!

Let me know,, thanks!

Kristi

• Veronica says:

I’d also like to know when they were 90% off. Thank you

• Heidi says:

Hi Kristi and Veronica, sorry I can’t remember for sure but I think it was some time after/or maybe in the ending of the semi annual sale mid year. It was called something bleeding sale. It was totally random. there was no advertising for it. I was just happened to be in the mall. I remember coming home and searching for it on the internet and I couldn’t find anyone mentioning it, and their online price was not as cheap. Sorry the info is not that helpful. I was living in Wichita,KS at the time. If anybody knows about the sale I am talking about,please let us know.

• Tammy says:

They also have the hand soap at 75% off making them 1.25. I was so excited!!! Happy shopping everyone.

• Veronica says:

Does anyone know if they have good sales the day after the semi annual sale ends? Like, are items discounted even more because they’re trying to get rid of what’s left over?