Safeway & Affiliates: FREE Corazonas Oatmeal Squares

If you have a Safeway or affiliate store nearby and are a Just for U member (it’s FREE!), you may want to sign-in to your account to see if you received a new eCoupon valid for FREE Corazonas Oatmeal Squares (chocolate chip, cranberry, flax, blueberry or white chocolate)!

Screen Shot 2014-01-31 at 6.57.42 PM

(Thanks, How2Coupon!)

• Abby says:

I didn’t have it :(

• Michelle W says:

Not me but I did have a $5 off $20 purchase. They have DiGiorno pizza for $3.99 so with my two coupons that I have for Buy 2 get 1 free it will be a great buy on pizza :) I will have to buy a couple of things to hit $20 but sure I can.

• Betsy says:

I didn’t have that one but I did have offers for Fiber one Protein cereal and seafood dip–both FREE!! And free is always good :)

• rosana says:

dont see it under my account, what is it under snacks or special offers!?

• julie says:

Not under mine either. Never heard of them, actually. Wonder if its a regional thing.

• Laura says:

I think Safeway just lost me as a loyal customer today. I tried to use my coupon for the B1G1 free Cheerios and the cashier said very rudely “we don’t accept coupons for free products from the Internet.” I told her I just printed it from the Cheerios website and they have been advertising it on TV too. She was completely rude and begrudgingly called the manager who didn’t even acknowledge me and took the coupon, went into her office, and came out a minute later and told the cashier NOT ME that no they wouldn’t accept it and “it looks like a copy” while I was standing there and the line was getting long behind me. They wasted my time, embarrassed me in front of a bunch of people, made me feel like a criminal (and basically accused me of coupon fraud), and didn’t accept my coupon for a product that would have only saved me $1.67.

I took my coupon to Raleys and they were more than happy to accept it and actually treated me like a human being.

• Gina says:

That’s terrible Laura! I’ve had that happen before and it is embarrasing!

• Dianne says:

Call corporate.

• Sandra says:

That happened to me at Walmart too.

• Lisa says:

That happened to me too at my local Von’s. I hate their coupon policy but especially their employees..they’re so rude and start accusing you for copying coupons or having fake coupons. Horrible business. I try to avoid the store as best as possible..they lose business, not you.

• Cag says:

I worked at a Tom Thumb for many years, that cashier and manager are wrong!! The policy is for free items, like one free coke printed online isn’t accepted. If you buy one and get one free it is perfectly fine. That’s what I was taught when the policy was changed a few years ago due to fraud. If the coupon scans they shouldn’t question it.

• Laura says:

That’s what I thought too. I wasn’t getting a completely free item since it was B1G1. The cashier wouldn’t even scan it. And then asked another cashier across the aisle “would you take this?! No because we don’t accept these types of coupons.”
        Ugh. This isn’t the first time I’ve had problems with her as well as another cashier there when it comes to coupons. It wasn’t worth my time to fight it but I’m going to avoid going there – it isn’t worth my time or how badly they treat their customers.

Thanks guys glad to know I’m not alone. Sucks to be treated like that when you are an honest couponer.

• Tarri says:

My store does not accept free printable coupons either. I just go to Raley’s and use them, they are always nice and give me no hassle.

• Sandra says:

Safeway/Randalls does personalized deals on the Just for You. The free stuff doesn’t come up for everyone.

• Sarah says:

I had free Fiber One Cereal and a free trial size of Clear Shampoo or Conditioner. J4U offers are big YMMV.

• Sarh says:

I got the Free Tostinos Queso Blanco.

• guest says:

I was surprised by three free offers today! Marzetti salad dressing, GF sandwich cookies, and a 17oz Imagine soup carton! I’m pleased, but to be honest I would trade them all in for that Tostitos Blanco deal (lol).

• renee says:

I got free imagine soup, free dream, soy slender or westsoy non dairy beverage, free clear shampoo or conditioner, and free almond dream bites ice cream!

• Stephanie says: