FREE 2014 Sesame Place Teacher Appreciation Pass (+ Busch Gardens 2-Park Preschool Pass) – Select States

Calling all you teachers in PA, NY, or NJ! Did you know that Sesame Place is offering credentialed K-12 school teachers a FREE 2014 Teacher Appreciation Pass? With a Teacher Appreciation Pass, you can enjoy unlimited admission all year long (the pass is valid all the way through 12/31/14)!

All you need to do is head on over here to sign up for your free pass – be sure you do so soon as online registration is only valid through March 28th. Once your teacher credentials have been fully verified, you will receive an email with your 2014 Teacher Appreciation Pass voucher; detailed instructions for redeeming your Teacher Appreciation Pass at Sesame Place will be included.

And, for all you folks in Virginia or those who travel to Virginia, you can snag a FREE 2-Park Preschool Pass for Busch Gardens if you have a kiddo ages 3-5. Just be sure to head over here and register your preschooler by May 31st. This FREE pass now offers unlimited admission to both Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Water Country USA for kiddos ages 3-5 through Sept. 1, 2014. Sweet! :)

What other amusement park or teacher-related freebies do you take advantage of or know about?

(Thanks, Michelle!)

• We’re planning on going to Sesame Place this summer but my Husband is a teacher in CT and they have to be from PA, NJ or NY. Boo! :-(

• Jennifer says:

Sea World San Antonio has a free preschool pass for 2014, too! http://seaworldparks.com/seaworld-sanantonio/pages/preschool/?m=1

• jill says:

Bush Gardens in Tampa and Sea World in Orlando has a free preschool pass at one time. If you are in that area you can check to see if they still have it.

LEGOLAND in Winter Haven, FL does the free teacher pass. They also have a homeschool program. You sign-up for it online and the tickets are $5.00

• Heidi says:

How about homeschoolers? I don’t have any certificate though.

• Elizabeth says:

San Antonio Sea World has the same pre-school pass for ages 3-5 for Texas. I was able to get three, one each for my children. I had to bring a copy of their birth certificates for verification of their ages.

I also called and asked about adding Aquatica, and they said we could upgrade the pass for $35. Not bad. Of course, with my husband and I getting annual passes for both parks (to accompany the kids) and the upgrades, they still got about $400 out of us! Ouch. Still saved us about $200, though. And in Texas heat, having somewhere wet and cool to go play is a real life saver.

• Deanna says:

Why does it say registration closes on March 28th for the teacher appreciation pass when I just tried to sign up today, 3/18 and it is saying registration is now closed???

• Coco729 says:

Same thing happened to me yesterday. :( I called and they said that the form/dates were changed during registration. My guess is they were slammed with sign-ups and they had to cut it off. Boo!

• Sp says:

My wife and I filled out 2 forms when the promo started. There was no conformation number or email received. We called after 3 weeks and they stated they were overwhelmed. Told us to fill out 2 more forms.
    Flash to today, were still not even in the system. What a sham! We gave our certification number 4 times and were still not found in their system. Anybody else have this issue?

• Heather says:

Yes, I signed up twice as well. It has been almost 8 weeks and I still have not heard back either. I printed out everything I submitted so hopefully that will be enough.
      Good Luck!

• DM says:

Yes, I just sent an email! Feeling frustrated! How can you make summer plans? I just sent an email and am hoping for some kind of response.

• DD says:

What number did you call bc I have not heard anything either?

• Kay says:

Just got the pass!! It works!!!

• Karen Rebert says:

Can I still get a teacher appreciation pass for the 2014 season? I was not aware of the offer in time to get one earlier. I would really like to have the opportunity to visit Sesame Place this summer. I am looking for field trip ideas for the coming school year. Thank you for your time and consideration on my behalf.