New $2/1 Revlon Age Defying Cosmetic Products Coupon = Concealer Only $1.29 at Rite Aid Starting 2/23

$2.00 off Revlon Age Defying Cosmetic products
Wow! Coupons.com has just released a new, high value $2/1 Revlon Age Defying Foundation, Powder, BB Cream, CC Cream, Concealer, Blush or Primer coupon. Print your coupon now and then checkout the great deal you can score at Rite Aid next week, starting February 23rd…

Revlon Cosmetics 40% off
Deal Scenario
Buy 1 Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer $10.49
Total After 40% off Sale = $6.29
Use the $2/1 Revlon Age Defying Cosmetics Product coupon found here
Plus, use the $3/1 Revlon Face Item coupon found in the February Video Values
Final Cost $1.29! What a *HOT* price!

* Remember, this deal does not start until 2/23!

• brandice says:

Does this come in shades for african-americans

• Kim says:

I love the smell of this makeup. ;-)

• Mary says:

So Rite Aid allows us to combine the Rite Aid video values coupon and the manufacturers coupon? I wanted to be sure because sometimes the cashier tells me otherwise.

• dana says:

got it .thank you. ive been wanting to try a new concealer. being over 40 has the under eye issues accelerating a bit ;-)

• Liz says:

Ladies i have bought both the age defying foundation and the concealor…and believe me i wouldnt buy this concealor even if it was free..it creases real bad…and fine lines are something i prefer not highlighting.The foundation on the other hand is absolutely awesome..and using this coupon it will come to be around $4..totally worth it.

• loueffie says:

Thanks, Collin! I also noticed there is a Video Values coupon for $4/2 Revlon lip items. I love the Revlon lip butters and balm stains, so the coupon could be used for those. The lip butters are priced at $5.99 online and the balm stains at $6.74. That would make 2 lip butters $3.19 ($1.59 each) after 40% off and coupon, or 2 balm stains $4.09 ($2.04 each) after 40% off and coupon. Awesome prices for these great products!

• loueffie says:

$6.74 x 2 = $13.48 – 40% = $8.09 – $4/2 = $4.08 for 2 of the Revlon balm stains ($2.04 each)
    $5.99 x2 = $11.98 – 40% = $7.19 -$4/2 = 3.19 for 2 of the Revlon lip butters ($1.59 each)

• Guardiola says:

I currently found a great deal at my cvs I got blush that was on clearance for 29 cents.

• I wonder which blush this coupon would work with… I haven’t checked at the store yet but on Revlon’s site, there’s “age defying” in all the other categories (concealer, cc/bb cream, foundation) but didn’t see an age defying blush. Has anyone tried using the $2 off manufacturers coupon with just a regular blush from them and did it work?

• Kristin says:

is anyone else having trouble with the rite aid video values working? i can watch the video, but when it ends…it’s just a blank screen. no place to punch in the code?!?! please help! i’m not even using my mac laptop this time…and it STILL isn’t working on a regular non-mac laptop!!! :(

• S White says:

I was able for the first time today to view the video values, though before today I could not see them at all, using my Mac with OS 10.6.8.
      I emailed Rite Aide a while ago, inquiring about viewing the video values, and did not receive any response. Now I’ve made some progress, but still have the same problem as Kristin. Any ideas from Mac users out there?

• Tammy says:

Kristin & S White, you no longer have to type in the codes, just watch the videos. Check your “Rewards” page and your VV coupons that you have earned should be listed there. If it still isn’t showing up, you can call Rite Aid.

• lae says:

I also got a $3 CVS coupon for Revlon face products, so you can combine these two coupons together (I got it in my email).