Staples.com: Up To 50% off Cleaning & Breakroom Items = Great Deals on Charmin, Bounty & More

Staples.com is once again offering up to 50% off select items in the cleaning & breakroom section! Plus, if you are a Staples Rewards Member (if you’re not yet a member, head on over here to sign up for free!), your order will ship FREE – no minimum! Just go here to browse through all of the participating items.

Note, if you are purchasing office supplies, you may be able to use the promo code 91946 at checkout to score an additional $25 off a $75 office supplies purchase, but keep in mind that this promo code will not work on the cleaning and breakroom items highlighted below.

Here are a few of the deals I spotted…

Bounty Basic Large Paper Towel Rolls, 12 Rolls/Case $8.99 = 75¢ per roll!
Charmin Basic Bath Tissue Rolls, 16 Double Rolls/Case $5.99 = 38¢ per double roll!

Scott Mega Roll Paper Towels, 1-ply, 10 Rolls/Pack $8.99 = 90¢ per roll!

• nMaur says:

are these prices available in store or only at staples.com?

• Brandy says:

Thanks, I ordered:
    1 pack of bounty
    2 packs of charmin
    1 large lysol wipe
    4 windows touch ups
    1 pack viva on the go napkins
    1 lysol no touch hand refill
    1 large box glad garbage bags
    1 in of twizzlers
    1 box of k-cups.

After instant deductions I used the $20 off $75 I got off the catalog and used $7.50 in staples rewards giving me a total of $48.77 Also get 5% back in rewards and used ebates for 2% cash back!

• Jea Smith says:

thanks for the savings…i scored with Hip2save and staples again!!

• Linris says:

I went there 2 days ago and they had Marcal 15 rolls for $8.00. They had their Dixie heavy duty plastic ware 108pc for $5, keebler cheese crackers $2 and Swiffer sweeper for $8. They also had a mini catalog with breakroom items and a $20 off $75 breakroom coupon instore and 1 coupon for online. The Keurig Vue V155 is $129.99 -$45 Staples gift card rebate -$20 off coupon = $64.99 plus use shop at home or ebates.

• tanyam says:

I just had to share this even though I don’t like to brag about how much I save. But you might want to check out the clearance section for more bargains.

I got a $10 of $10 and more purchase and went to Staples to check out clearances. The had a bean bag toss games by TOTES down to $8 (originally $50), I also picked up 2 packs of RoseArt colored pencils (12 count), on sale for $1 and a dust pan (?! at staples) on clearance for 50 cents, cause I just needed one. Total after tax and my coupon: 54 cents. My kids played the game all night. Will be perfect for backyard in summer. happy dance

• Rachel says:

I went the other day and used the crayons coupon got 16 cities table crayons with a coloring hook for. 75 cents I merchandise for crayons and those crayons are usually almost 4 bucks great for gift closet or to keep in car grandparents etched

• Sherri says:

The charmin basic bath tissue rolls. The 16 double rolls are 5.99 but when you go to check out there 7.99.

• Sherri says:

So your being pre taxed 2 dollars.

• Sherri says:

Anyone else having the same thing happen to them.

• Sherri says:

Tax should not be 2 dollars on a 5.99 item.

• Lisa says:

I can’t get he toilet paper to check out at $5.99. Is there a coupon code for it? It’s says 5.99 on the website, but when it goes to your cart, it’s 7.99??

• Iza says:

When you go to checkout it gives you all discounts…