Amazon: Cuisinart 6-Quart Electric Pressure Cooker Only $64.95 Shipped (Regularly $185!?)

Looking for a nice deal on a pressure cooker? Look no further! Head on over to Amazon to score this highly rated Cuisinart 1000-Watt 6-Quart Electric Pressure Cooker for only $64.95 (regularly $185?!) when you scroll down and clip the $15 coupon! Plus, this pressure cooker ship FREE with Super Saver Shipping OR snag FREE 2-day shipping (no minimum) with Amazon Prime (check out this post for more information on how to score a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime).

Product Description:

*New and improved packaging from the manufacturer to eliminate damage
*6-quart electric pressure cooker reduces cooking times by 70 percent
*Push-button controls; easy-to-read digital display; precision thermostat
*Settings for pressure cooking, browning, simmering, sauteing and warming
*Timer; cool-touch handles; nonstick dishwasher-safe cooking pot and trivet

(Thanks, Thriving on Thrifty!)

• Sheree says:

What do you use a pressure cooker for?

• Megan says:

Mostly for meats. Please advise to anybody looking at this that you CANNOT safely use this as a canner. Cooker and canner are not the same thing. You can use a canner as a cooker but not the other way around.

• Janice says:

Isle them a lot during the holidays to cook vegetable and or potatoes. I use to to cook my yams before placing them in the oven with the brown sugar and marshmallows. Basically instead of boiling which is a long process …instead small amt of water and short period of time.

• karen says:

I use mine for beans and meat. Anything that has a long cooking time can be done (fork tender) in minutes. It is amazing.

• Jenny says:

We absolutely love our pressure cooker like this we use it for everything! 6 minute mac & cheese, 20 minutes lentil stew, 30 minute split pea soup. Can’t say enough good things about this appliance!

• Jary says:

I have this and love it. My mom got it for me at Costco for $80 on sale so this is a great deal. I make pot roast, black beans, beef stroganoff, pork loin….

• DrLadybug says:

Woo-hoo! Hubby and I were looking at these around Christmas. Thanks very much for posting this; ordered right away.

• Christa says:

Got mine for about $80. Same model. It is my absolute favorite thing in the kitchen. 90 minutes for corned beef brisket… I don’t know what I’d do without a pressure cooker. :D

• Brandy says:

Does this kind of take the place of a crock pot?

• DrLadybug says:

Yes! Cooks much faster than crock pot (aka slow cooker). Have heard great things about them. If this one works well, we will be giving our slow cookers to Goodwill!

• Tobey says:

Up to $80 now

• jacwooten says:

$69.99 at Costco. But the model at Costco comes with a 3yr. limited warranty.

• Amber L. says:

I have a pressure cooker and a slow cooker. I love them both. Pressure cooker is good for those nights I forget to thaw something, meats that normally take a long time in the oven, beans, and rice. It is also great that it makes my soups taste like I have been cooking them all day, when really I just made them an hour ago. Last night I browned my meat in the pressure cooker, added beans, rice and tomatoes and hopped in the shower. When I got out I had chili that tasted like it had been cooking all day. We ate some for dinner, froze some and took some to a friend who is ill. All for VERY little pre-planning and no watching or waiting. I can’t see myself ever getting rid of one over the other. Both make my life as a busy, single working mom, Sane! Well, those and the coffee pot!

• jennifer e says:

awesome! my hubby and i were looking at getting a pressure cooker. i got it for $50+tax with the coupon. woo-hoo!

• mandy says: