Shopmium App: Discover New Products for FREE/Cheap at Your Local Store (+ Score Free M&M’s, Lindt Bars & More with the App)

Want to discover new products at your local store for FREE or at a reduced cost?  :) The free Shopmium App, available for both iPhones and Smartphones running Android 2.2 and up, allows you to do just that! Shopmium offers up exclusive offers available at your local neighborhood stores and allows you to try products for free or to receive a cash rebate for purchasing select products. Just buy the product at your local store, take a picture, submit your receipt and get your refund!

And for a limited time, download the Shopmium App and enter my referral code GHUEYUVP (or any referral code in the Comment Section) and you’ll snag a FREE Lindt Chocolate Bar. Plus, refer your friends to join Shopmium and you’ll receive a $2 bonus when they get their first rebate. Awesome!

Here’s how it works…

* Head over here and register for a Shopmium account (remember to enter the code GHUEYUVP to snag a FREE Lindt Chocolate Bar!)

* Click on the Offers tab and browse through all the current offers. If you find a product you’d like to try, click on the product and then click on the pink “Discover This Product” button to find out specific information about which products are eligible and where you can find the product near you. My current offers include Smucker’s Fruit Spread, Ritz Bits, Burt’s Bees Lip Balm, Chobani Yogurt (one of my personal favorites! :D) and more!

* Head to your local store and purchase the eligible product (you can even click on the “Check Product Eligibility” button while in the store to scan the barcode of the item to confirm that it is indeed eligible!). And don’t forget to get a physical receipt from the store!

* Once you have purchased the item, go back to the offers tab, find the offer and then click the “Request My Rebate” button. You will then be prompted to scan the barcode of the purchased item AND to take a picture of the store receipt.

* Finally, you’ll get your rebate via Paypal! Easy Peasy! :D

As an example, I used the Shopmium App last week to snag completely FREE M&M’s! That’s right – FREE Chocolate! First, I headed to Walgreens and purchased M&M’s Candies 1.63 oz that we on sale last week for $0.49. Once I returned home, I scanned the barcode of the M&M’s, took a quick picture of my receipt, entered my Paypal email address and then received my rebate in 48 hours. Awesome

Are you currently a Shopmium App User? If so, please share your experience!

• nisha says:

FREE Lindt chocolate bar as a gift to anyone who signs up with Shopmium using referral code.
    Here is mine: HUFFKHWJ
    If someone would use mine I would greatly appreciate it

• Luna says:

If you want to sign up using my referral code and get the free Lindt chocolate bar, use HUYEHHWA , thanks.

• Amber says:

Fancy a Lindt chocolate bar for FREE? Just download Shopmium for iPhone or Android (http://shopmium.com/en/app) and use my referral code during sign up: FEFYECRQ Bon appetit!

• Charlee says:

I used Amber’s code! I would love it if someone used my code to sign up!

Use code: FCUFHUVN

When you use the code I get $2 and you get a free Lindt chocolate bar. :)

• Andrew says:

I used Riley’s code and am going to go get my free Lindt Chocolate Bar. Please use my code: FUUMUEVP

I will get $2 and you will get chocolate! Then you can post here and also tell your friends and keep it going…

HOW COOL IS THAT?

THANKS!

• Chelsea says:

I used Ari’s code but here is mine.

FGCEMEVH

• achni says:

Here is mine: HUFFKHWJ

I will get $2 and you will get chocolate !!!!
    If someone would use mine I would greatly appreciate it

• Jill says:

I got achni.

Please use my referral code next for YOUR Lindt bar!

KEEGAKMX

• Jenna says:

I used Jill’s code. Please use mine for a free Lindt chocolate bar! Thank you so much and thank you hip2save for letting us post our referral codes in the comments! You are so generous!

KEAFKAHL

• iveth says:

Used Abilene Code… Can someone please use mine…. HUYEHHWA !!! Please

• Steve says:

I used iveth’s code. Someone please use mine: KEYFMUUG

• swinkaChen says:

Score a FREE Lindt chocolate bar when you sign up using my referral code KEFCCEHJ

• nisha says:

Love Shopmium :)
    Here is mine: HUFFKHWJ

You will get chocolate and i will get 2$. …wavvv !!
    If someone would use mine I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

• Mary says:

Use this code for free chocolate!!!!

FGEUAAWL

• achni156 says:

So many cash back apps are there in market.
    You can use your receipts to earn cash backs, so never throw your receipts! You shop grocery, scan the receipt and make cash / gift cards!
    I would appreciate if someone use my referral codes :)
    Here are the apps according to their value order:

1. Ibotta ( referral code: qzp8w
    (referral link : http://ibotta.com/r/qzp8w

(You get $2 as welcome bonus)
    Receipt submission within 7 days

2. Checkout 51
    (Similar to Ibotta and Snap groupon)
    ( No referral program)
    Receipt submission within 7 days

3. Snap (Referral link : https://snap.groupon.com/app?ref=21b9d2e33aff2392

(Similar to Ibotta and checkout 51)
    Receipt submission within 2 days

4. Shopmium (Referral Code: HUFFKHWJ

(Less rebates, can’t compare with Ibotta)But yes worthy Rebates
    (You get a free Lindt chocolate bar)
    Receipt submission:you have at least 30 days and may be more

5. Shrink (only Iphone users) (Referral code: HMKBWA

(You get $1 as a bonus)
    (Similar to Ibotta and Checkout 51)
    Receipt submission within 7 days

6. Saving Star
    (Similar to Jingit and Shopmium and also you will get a freebie at every FRIDAY (totally free).
    (No referral program)
    Receipt submission:you have at least 30 days and may be more but for freebie only 3 days.

• achni156 says:

now Shrink is for Android Users also..
    So go through this referral code: HMKBWA
    and enjoy. !!

• Sara says:

Please use my referral code for a free Lindt chocolate bar!! KCCUUHYU