Costco Members: FREE Kirkland Diapers Sample

If you’re a Costco member, head on over here and click on the Get a Sample link to request a FREE 2-pack Kirkland Signature Diaper sample. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.

(Thanks, Free Stuff Times!)

• visitor3 says:

Thanks, so useful!

• Kelly says:

Got mine. Thanks!

• Happymama says:

These diapers are amazing! I don’t have a membership but got an in-store sample last year and the quality is really good! Also, the absorbance is very good. They are similar to Huggies, but maybe a bit softer. That is saying something because Huggies is my fav.

• Marion says:

Thank you!!😉

• nel says:

Love these samples. Great to donate to a church nursery or keep around the house for visitors even if you don’t have a little one!

• Ali says:

Thanks, I wanted to try these diapers, but didn’t want to commit to a jumbo box! I also signed up for the tooth paste and shampoo/conditioner samples that are also available. I found these by doing a key word search for “sample” on Costco.com

• marlene says:

i love these diapers i cant find any better. tried up&up didnt like huggies are made too cheaply now and dont like pampers.i bought a box last night 33.00 for 132 size 6 what i need to do is potty train my 2 yr old have baby #3 due in may and i will continue to buy costco diapera for baby also

• Theresa says:

Ty

• Anne Marie says:

Thanks! This is a great sample – can’t beat free, good quality diapers!

• Mommabear says:

When you click on costco’s link to get a diaper sample, it takes you to a sample request form on a different website (shoppersampling). If you go to their homepage (www.shoppersampling.com), it look like they’ve been hacked! I’m very weary since the Target breach. I wish i knew before I submitted my info on their form… :(