SHinDigZ: *HOT* 18 x 54 Customized Vinyl Banner Only $9.95 Shipped (Reg. $21.94 Shipped!)

If you’re planning an upcoming birthday party, graduation party, baby shower, anniversary, or just want a fun banner to hang at your holiday party, have I got a great deal for you! Through March 22nd (or whenever the first 1,000 orders have been placed!), SHinDigZ.com is offering up Hip2Save readers a customized 18″ x 54″ Horizontal Vinyl banner for ONLY $3 (reg. $14.99!) plus $6.95 shipping/handling whenever you enter the promo code HIPBAN at checkout. Keep in mind that this promotion is limited to one use per customer or household.

Note that these banners are vinyl, so you may want to consider creating them in a way where you can reuse them for multiple occasions – they even come with grommets! This is a great deal, and would be a fun way spruce up the decorations for any special event or festivity!

If you’re unsure about ordering, check out these comments left by Hip2Save readers on previous posts…

I got this deal a few years back and I love the banner. I have one made that had a simple frame and said “Happy Birthday (Kids name)”. Then every birthday I print out two pictures of their theme on removable sticker paper and apply one to each end of the banner. This year was Bubble Guppies so I had Molly on one end and Gil on the other. Last year was Elmo.

I ordered a customized banner the last time they ran a promotion like this. I wasn’t sure about ordering but the reviews I found on H2S encouraged me to do so. I’m so glad I did! The banner is beautiful and exactly what I had in mind when I ordered and designed it. The quality appears to be excellent and shipping was very quick. Hope this helps someone decide whether or not to place an order.

I got my son a banner for his construction theme party last year and it was AMAZING. Such good quality! I also bought another generic “Happy Birthday” sign for everyone to use. I LOVE themes so I just ordered a ninja one for my son’s Ninjago themed party next month. SO happy this deal came through in time for me to order. Thank YOU!

• Nikki says:

I ordered one of these 2 years ago when a similar deal was going on for my daughters graduation. The quality was excellent and the shipping was fast. My twins graduate this year, I will definitely be taking advantage of this deal. Thank you!!

• Mylaine says:

Site is not working. It says, “The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.”

• Dawn says:

Thanks so much Collin! I had been waiting..and hoping for this offer to come around before my 50th birthday. Such an amazing deal.. Love H2S. 😃

• kathryn says:

We’ve had ours for two years and love it! I just did a generic one with simple colors and we plan to use it year after year!

• Tonia says:

I have my banner completed with pictures and when I try to add it to my cart, I get a message that says, “You did not upload a photo” and tells me to edit my images etc. I uploaded 4 photos and chose 3. The banner is complete but I can’t add it to my cart. I even saved it to my saved items on their site and it saved with the photos so they are obviously uploaded. Not sure what to do. Their customer service page gave me no options when I typed in my issue. Frustrated.

• Angie says:

So excited to receive my banners. Had 2 made for my local MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) group.

• Angie says:

After ordering 2 for my MOPS group, I then thought of more opportunities that could use a banner. I then ordered one that says Happy Birthday with my son’s name on it. I didn’t add an age ( Happy 5th birthday) so that I can use it year after year. I also made one that says “Yard Sale Here” because we usually have a yard sale once a year, plus several organizations/schools in our area have fundraiser yard sales. This can be used year after year. Thank you Hip2Save

• April says:

What wording could I do to reuse one. Giving a couples shower party and thought about ordering one. Maybe “let’s party!” Any help from the hipsters? Thanks

• Elisa says:

Are these signs okay for outdoor use? We need one for my daughters softball team and i am not sure how durable it will be.

• 4shankogirls@gmail.com says:

Mine hung outside for a week last year and I had no problems with quality or durability. I just ordered another banner today. Very pleased.

• Melissa says:

Question for those who have ordered today? What is the projected delivery date? Would love to order one, but my event is less than a month away.

• julie says:

Got mine!!! Said delivered in 5 days maybe. Great idea for Relay For Life for anyone raising money for Cancer Awareness!!

• Ashli says:

I just ordered one for a Parents group that I formed and my estimated date was Mar 22!

• ohiostate9 says:

Ordered one off of a similar deal last month to take on our trip to Disney to decorate the room. Now ordered 2 more for my children’s birthdays! Awesome deal and VERY quality banner.

• Heather says:

Thanks Hip2Save!!! My daughter will be graduating in June and this is perfect! In addition to this great deal, I have scored lots of deals through your site to have the party our Honor Graduate deserves! Thanks for all you do!

• I want a banner. Not sure how to order it.