5 Pairs of Baby Leggings Only $12.95 Shipped

If you’re looking for a nice baby shower gift, this awesome BabyLeggings.com promo is still available! For a limited time, you can snag 5 pairs of Leggings for only $12.95 shipped with the exclusive promo code HIP2SAVEBABY at checkout.

Keep in mind that the code will deduct $50 for the price of the 5 Baby Leggings and leave you to pay $12.95 for shipping, making each pair ONLY $2.59 shipped to your door! Plus, you can order additional pairs of Leggings for just $2 each + an extra 50¢ for shipping per pair!

• Monica says:

What is size didference between baby and kid?

• Ashlynn says:

Does anyone know the quality? Every time I oreder from these free just pay shipping stuff the products seem cheap.

• allison a says:

I bght from them 2 yrs ago and my son (now 3) just put on his monster legwarmers under his pants ystdy for splashing in the rain! My girls still use theres as arm warmers (6 and 8yo). But idk if quality is still that good. I’m gonna chance it for a shower gift because the ruffles are amazing.

• allison a says:

Has anybody done the free code “leggings” at other websites after you buy leggings? I am helping throw a shower for a woman who could really use as much as possible. Thanks!

• Jamie says:

Love these leg warmers.. quality is great to me!

• LM says:

These are baby leggings, not the same company as baby legs!

• Brittany says:

I have these for my little boy-10 months old-by this company and they are actually well made. The only thing I don’t like about them is that they have no grippers on them and we have hard wood floors, so it can make his crawling a little slippery-BUT I fixed that by buying some clear fabric puff paint and drawing circles with it on the knees, just like gripper socks! It works great! I love these when I don’t feel like hassling with taking pants on and off for diaper changes at home, (wrestling a 10 month old can be frustrating and exhausting, needless to say…) and still want his little legs covered. Plus, they are really protective. I do not recommend them for babies with extremely chubby thighs though-they are great for slim legged older babies (like my munchkin) and newborns.

• Meg says:

I’ve tried these and BabyLegs, and BabyLegs is better quality. However, I still love these and use them all the time. I’ve used the promo code on their sister site SevenSlings and use the sling all the time with my 7month old.

• Rlene says:

Info on Baby Leggings

Our Baby Leggings fit infants to toddlers up to 35 pounds. They measure about 3 in. by 12 inches. Hopefully this helps.

Got info from fb