$2/1 ANY Dream Beverage or Dessert Coupon (Still Available!) = FREE Items at Walmart & Whole Foods

Yay! It appears this super high value coupon is surprisingly still available! Just head on over to the Dream Non Dairy Facebook page, “like” them, click on the “$2 off coupon” tab and fill out your information to score a high value $2/1 ANY Dream Non-dairy beverage or dessert coupon. This coupon makes for a completely FREE beverage OR dessert at Walmart and Whole Foods! Details below…

Walmart

(Photo Credit: Growing Up Natural)

Rice Dream Beverage 32 oz starting in price at around $1.88
Use the $2/1 Dream Non-Dairy product coupon found here
Final cost – better than FREE!

Whole Foods

Rice Dream Mint Pies or Vanilla Nutty Bars (singles) $1.69
Use the $2/1 Dream non-dairy beverage or dessert coupon found here
Final cost FREE!

(Thanks, Freebies for a Cause and Photo Credit, All Natural Savings!)

• shirley says:

Thanks Collin !!! I got two coupons even though i got two before.

• Roselyn Robertson says:

I couldn’t get it.

• susan says:

at what section you find Rice Dream Beverage sorry! never try it

• Tammy says:

It is in the organic section at Kroger. This is a shelf stable product. My Wal-Mart doesn’t carry anything organic because it is geared more toward those who prefer processed foods.

• JA says:

My Walmart carries it in the juice aisle. I use the plain unsweetened variety in mashed potatoes and homemade cream soups and no one ever knows the difference. Helps stretch out the dairy milk for drinking and cereal for the kids. The vanilla sweetened is good for smoothies and I actually prefer it myself over cows milk. Then again, I prefer most anything over cows milk. Bleh!

• Katie says:

I’m not sure if my family would like these but it is a great donation item!

• pharm_chick says:

i found the vanilla flavored one on clearance for .99 today. i didn’t have any coupons with me but i figured it try it out. theres only 2% calcium in it though, i don’t know how its considered milk… almond, soy etc other nondairy milks have more calcium i think. just my thought as to use it for calcium supplementation.