Kellogg’s Family Rewards: FREE $5 Target eGiftCard for Buying Specially Marked Eggo Waffles + More

Calling all Kellogg’s Family Rewards members…
(And if you’re not yet a member, be sure to sign up for FREE here!)

As I mentioned way back in October of 2013 here, you can still earn a FREE $5 Target eGiftCard when you enter four Kellogg’s Family Rewards codes from specially marked boxes of Eggo waffles available only at Target! Keep in mind that this promo doesn’t actually end until October of this year. Plus, each time you enter a participating code you could win a $50 Target eGiftcard instantly. This is such an awesome promo if you can find the participating boxes, which look like this…

If you do in fact spot these select boxes, check out the Target deal you can score:

Deal Scenario:
Buy 4 Specially Marked Boxes of Kellogg’s Eggo Waffles $2.39 each
Total = $9.56
Use the 20% Off All Eggo Varieties Cartwheel Savings Offer (will deduct $1.91)
Plus, use two $0.75/2 Kellogg’s Eggo Frozen Products 5.3 oz+ coupons found in the 4/6 RP
Final cost $6.15 total, just $1.54 each!
*PLUS – go here to enter your codes for the $5 Target eGift Card, which will drop your final cost to ONLY $1.15 for all, just $0.29 per box! Sweet!

And, check out the deal you can score on Eggo Bites (please note that this offer is NOT included in the eGift card promotion listed above):

Buy 2 Kellogg’s Eggo Bites $2.39 each
Total = $4.78
Use the 20% Off All Eggo Varieties Cartwheel Savings Offer (will deduct $0.96)
Final cost $2.32 total, $1.16 each!
* And, if you’re an Ibotta user, you can snag an additional $1 cash back for purchasing Kellogg’s Eggo Bites 4ct, which will make your final cost only $0.66 each!

(Thanks, Julie and Totally Target!)

• Mel says:

I was able to do two giftcards back in December and January. Since then I have not found any marked boxes anymore. And I do have a lot of targets around me….

• Gina says:

Went to target today, Fully stocked but I found no boxes with the promo on them.

• Alissa says:

They are also unfortunately out of promo code boxes at my Target as well. I’ve done this deal 3 times so far using $1.50 MFs (using points on the Kellogg’s reward site), love free Eggos :)

• pat says:

Good luck using your promo code. I tried 6 times before I could finally get one of those phone coupons to show up long enough to use it. Target has the worst WI FI ever!

• dropofrain says:

I went to their customer service and they had to produce a gift card manually using my codes from the email. I was told that I wasn’t the only one who had issues with getting this e-gift card

• leanne says:

kelloggs sent an email out yesterday with .70/1 kellogg’s eggo bites, but it says 5ct or larger, so I don’t think it can be used here?.. do the eggo bites come in 5ct+?

• leanne says:

in kind of answering my own question, I called Kelloggs and asked if they made 5ct or larger. The girl searched for eggo bites and waffle bites and said they’re only in 4c pouches. I think I might try to use them and see what happens..that is, if my target has the marked boxes

• Sarah says:

What was the subject header of the e-mail? I’ve been on the lookout for this coupon! Thanks.

• Patrcia says:

I used the 70 cents off the 4 count today at Target with no problem. I never even noticed that it said 5 count and it scanned with no problem.

• Ashley57 says:

Same with me – I did the deal a few months ago, and my Target no longer has the marked boxes.

• Olia says:

Boycott Kellogs GMOs

• terri says:

Olia, I agree in spirit..but since around 70% of our food has GMOs, until they are properly labeled, it’s tough to boycott eggos while you eat something else that might also have GMOs…it’s very important for labeling…you should contact your legislature.

• J says:

yeah my best friend and I got to Target weekly. They do not have the marked boxes anymore. Odd since u can do this deal 6x and it is good thru October of this year. I was wondering if it had to do with the boxes being marked with a winter theme?? I have done the gift card deal 4 or 5 times and I think I only need one more code for another $5 gc

• Alissa says:

You may request a free code according to the rules – “You may also request a free Code/copy of Official Rules by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Kellogg’s™ Eggo™/Target® Holiday Instant Win Game, P.O. Box 7508, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-7508. VT residents may omit return postage. Request for free Code/rules must be postmarked by 10/1/14 and received by 10/8/14.” HTH.

• DianeNC says:

I was fortunate enough to find the last few boxes that were part of this promotion around St. Patrick’s Day – so in addition to the $5.00 Target eGiftCard, I was also able to snag the extra points they were offering as part of the St. Patrick’s Day promo.

Like J posted, the boxes had winter themes on them. Since this promo is far from over, am hoping they’ll be putting out new specially marked boxes with a spring/summer theme maybe.

• Patrcia says:

Question. I bought 5 boxes with the codes on them. I entered them online. Now how do I get my gift card? Do they email me and mail it to me or………………..

• Angela says:

I used to buy these Eggos before we joined Costco. The Costco brand homestyle waffles are SOO much tastier than Eggo. And they are around $7 for 60 waffles. My daughter asks for one with honey every day.