Kmart: Rare $3 Off ANY Toy Purchase Of $10+ In-Store Coupon = Great Deals on Fisher-Price Toys

Calling those of you who live near a Kmart! Head on over here to print a $3 off ANY Toy purchase of $10 or more coupon – valid to use in-store only at Kmart through April 20th! Plus, check out a couple of nice toy deals you can score with this coupon

Rockin’ Tunes Giraffe $23.99 (Reg. $39.99!) – sale through 4/12
Use the $3 off a $10+ purchase coupon found here
Final cost $20.99!
*As a price comparison, this same giraffe is priced at $31.99 on Amazon!

Roller-Skating Dora and BOOTS $23.99 (Reg. $39.99!) – sale through 4/12
Use the $3 off a $10+ purchase coupon found here
Final cost $20.99!
*As a price comparison, this same toy is priced at $26.99 over on Amazon!

• Andrew says:

Promotion Error

OH NO!
    Looks like you got here through a bad link.

• April says:

Worked for me. Click on ‘print store coupon’ in the actual image.

• Dawn says:

You could combine this with some Fisher Price coupons

or Hasboro

I think I’m going to combine it with the $3/1 Glow worm (blue one on sale @ KMart for $11.99) to get a Glow worm for approx. $6

• Andrew says:

Fine print says:
      May not be doubled or used with any other coupon,

• Pauline says:

I have a question and am unsure if you can help but thought id try! $30 worth of toys
        Use:
        -$6 MQ (for the toys)
        -$3 off $10 toy purchase Kmart Q
        -$5 surprise pts for $30 toy purchase
        $5 back in pts with $25 purchase Kmart Q

=$15.94 OOP

Get back $5 in points

Can I use all of those kmart coupons in conjunction

• Koupons4Kim says:

Awe- that’s too bad. I was going to stop at Kmart tomorrow to stack the q’s.

• Kim says:

I wonder if I can use the coupon, then use my SYWR surprise points. So get a toy for $10, then take $3 off, then use my $6 in SYWR surprise points=$1 out of pocket. Anyone know if this will work?

• nin says:

Yes, I would think so unless it states specifically on the coupon it can’t be combined with SYWR points, because points are like payment I thought not a coupon.

Bummer we can’t use with any Manufacturer coupons I was completely going to do that:(

• Sarah says:

Too bad the coupon says any toy purchase – but excludes clearance. :(

• kathy0303 says:

I see no reason why companies put the stipulations on that they can not be used with any other coupon. It shouldn’t matter to them if we use one store and one manufacturer, they are still getting their money. There! My rant is complete. Thank you. Lol.

• FunkyT says:

My coupon barcode is microscopic… Did the store have any problem scanning the coupon? better yet, does anyone have the numbers underneath the barcode, just in case there’s a problem with scanning the coupon?

• Pauline says:

Use:
    -$6 MQ (for the toys)
    -$3 off $10 toy purchase Kmart Q
    -$5 surprise pts for $30 toy purchase
    $5 back in pts with $25 purchase Kmart Q

=$15.94 OOP

Get back $5 in points

Can I use all of those kmart coupons in conjunction?