Walgreens: as Low as FREE Neutrogena Makeup Removers (After Coupons & Checkout51 Offer) + More

As I mentioned in the Walgreens Weekly Deals, Neutrogena cosmetics and skin care products are on sale buy 1 get 1 50% off! With that being said, check out a few of the nice deals you can score on Neutrogena makeup removers…

Deal Scenario #1:
Buy 2 Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover Buy 1 at $5.99 get 1 50% off
Total = $8.99 for both
Use the $2/1 Neutrogena Cosmetics or Makeup Removers Walgreens coupon found in the April Coupon Booklet (will deduct $4)
Plus, use the $3/2 Neutrogena Cosmetic Product coupon found in the 3/23 SS
Final cost $1.99 for both, just $1 each!
*PLUS, if you’re a Checkout51 App user, you can earn an additional $2 back for purchasing 2 Neutrogena products, which will make both of them completely FREE!

Deal Scenario #2:
Buy 2 Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes (21-count) Buy 1 at $6.49 get 1 50% off
Total = $9.74 for both
Plus, use the $3/2 Neutrogena Cosmetic Product coupon found in the 3/23 SS
Final cost $2.74 for both!
*PLUS, earn $2 back via Checkout51 App for purchasing 2 Neutrogena products, which will bring your total down to $0.74 for both, only $0.37 each!

Important Note: It appears the 25-count wipes are NOT ringing up buy 1 get 1 50% off, so be sure to pick up the 21-count which are working for the buy 1 get 1 50% off sale!

(Thanks, Wild for Wags!)

• Melissa says:

Ahhh did not get that $3/2 coupon from sS!! :-(

• Serena says:

I try to be ethical. Would face wash be considered a cosmetics item? It removes makeup like the wipes…

• Mel says:

No, face wash would be considered “Skin Care”.

• L says:

I was questioning this as well but the $3/2 coupon states “Excludes the makeup remover wipes 7 count and all trial sizes.” From this I would gather you can use it on remover as long as it’s over 7 ct. Hope this helps.

• Whit says:

In stores this is on the wall with all of makeup not on the aisle with the face wash. It is definitely a cosmetic item. Plus it’s not whole face wash it’s eye makeup remover.

• Melissa j says:

I was going crazy looking for the $3 coupon. I didn’t get it either! :(

• anony says:

According to the federal government, cosmetics includes makeup removers, facial cleansers, skin care items, hair products, etc. It really pisses me off when people try to refuse me the right to use coupons for cosmetics when skin care, hair care, etc. are cosmetics. Mel, please read this before creating a definition.
    Here is the Cosmetics Act (includes definition of cosmetics by the federal government):

• Serena says:

• mel says:

The girl was asking about FACE WASH. Those are located on the SKIN CARE aisle. The makeup remover and wipes are on the cosmetic wall, so yeah the coupon would apply. But to use a ‘cosmetic’ coupon on face wash or moisturizer or shampoo, seems to be stretching the definition just a tad??

• anony says:

Hey, next time a cashier hassles you, show them the Cosmetics Act and say the federal government’s definition of cosmetics.

• Gina G says:

Is everyone’s Checkout 51 items different. I do not have a Neutrogena offer this week in mine?

• Dawn says:

I have found this to be the BEST make up remover

• lovedeals says:

I didn’t get the coupon :(

• sarah says:

what kind have only 21?

• blossom says:

Its 8.89 each at my Walgreens in Gwinnett County GA. :( one walgreens doesnt even sell Nuetrogena or Almay anymore

• Stephanie says:

I just got back from WG’s the manager refused to take the coupon. She told me she wasn’t going to take a cosmetic coupon for wipes. She was rude through the whole transaction. She was called because the other rude cashier couldn’t get a single coupon to go through. Not the Rolaids, nothing……….ugg, very frustrated with them right now.

Up side, I saved a 100%, and got paid to take stuff out of CVS! And, it made my day when the young male teenager said- that was the best he’d seen! If he only knew how long it takes me to get organized!

• img says:

same here my IVC didn’t go through. it took so long for me to have to explain to them. I personally don’t like shopping at WG now b/c of this. At the end, they gave it to me by modifying the price she took off $3 instead of $4. when I got my receipt. I got back 1K by calling WG about the incident.

• Mellissa says:

Ugh Walgreens….I totally didn’t get this deal and had other issues. First off there was the whole spend $25 get 5000 points. So I had my bundle of stuff all worked out and my coupons. I got to the front and the cashier told me that I had to spend over $25 so when my coupons went through my transaction would still be $25. That makes absolutely no sense. I mean it’s $25 worth of stuff and Walgreens is getting all their money for the coupons so … strike one. I should have just left but I really wanted these makeup wipes. So I went off and added more stuff to my order. Then when I checked out I thought … something is wrong…strike two. The amount of my two transactions were not what I calculated them to be. So I went out to my car and realized that I did not get the makeup wipes 21 ct or makeup remover solution B1G1 1/2 off. So I went back inside….the cashier then told me it was the 25 ct. But then the Walgreens coupons wouldn’t work…strike three. So I just ended up returning all the stuff and getting my money back. The silver lining is that I ended up paying $13 – checkout 51 and ibotta glade and rebate for the Ban Deodorant wipes and kept all the points which ended up being $10 worth of points. So in the end … it worked out but still … Walgreens can be such a pain. I wish they were more like CVS. I feel that once I hit the max with my points and cash them out … my days of Walgreens will be slim to none.