High Value $2/1 Revlon Eye Product Coupon = FREE Eye Shadow at Walgreens + More

Screen Shot 2014-05-01 at 6.19.29 PMHere’s a *HOT* Revlon coupon for ya! Head on over to Coupons.com to print a new $2/1 Revlon Eye Product coupon! This high value coupon should make for awesome deals at various stores… especially when paired with a sale! In fact, check out a couple of the *HOT* deals you can score this week…

Walgreens (through 5/3)

Revlon Cosmetics and Beauty Tools buy 1 get 1 50% off
Deal Scenario:
Buy 2 Revlon ColorStay eye shadows $2.99 each
Minus the buy 1 get 1 50% off sale = $$4.49 for both
Use two $2/1 Revlon eye product coupon found here
Plus, use the $1/1 Revlon Lip or Eye Cosmetics Walgreens coupons in the May Coupon Booklet
Final cost – 2 FREE eye shadows! :D

CVS (through 5/3)

All Revlon cosmetics or beauty tools (excludes lashes) Buy 1 get 1 50% off
Deal Scenario:
Buy 2 Revlon Diamond Lush eye shadows $5.49 each
Minus the buy 1 get 1 50% off sale = $8.24 for both
Use two $2/1 Revlon eye product coupon found here
Final cost 4.24 total, $2.12 each!

*Plus, if you’re a Rite Aid shopper, Revlon Cosmetics are also Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off this week, PLUS you’ll score a $5 +Up reward when you buy $15 (limit 2 offers).

And, next week at CVS (starting 5/4)…

Spend $10 on any Revlon cosmetics (excludes lashes) = $3 Ecb (limit 6)
Deal Scenario:
Buy 2 Revlon Diamond Lust Eye Shadows $5.49 (online price)
Total = $10.98
Use 2 $2/1 Revlon eye product coupons found here
Pay $6.98
Get back $3 Ecb
Final cost $3.98 – just $1.99 each!

• Shanshan says:

Coupon on top, followed by an ad.

• May says:

I hope I can get this deal at Walgreens this time…
    Every time if it’s a great deal, it will beep and don’t take coupons :(

• Kristi says:

Since this scenario uses 3 coupons on 2 items, make sure to have a filler item so that you have 3 items and 3 coupons. Part of how Walgreens works. ;)

• Cannielle says:

Just came back from CVS doing the Revlon deal..

• Megan W. says:

Hello, I have a question, If I want to buy 4 eyeshadows , I will need 4 manufacturer coupons and 1 walgreens coupon? So will that make all 4 items for free? ……Another thing, The walgreens coupons states” 1 coupon per customer” what does that mean? Thanks

• Sophia says:

Yes you only need one coupon for 4 items and it will take off $4

• Dianne says:

My friend had this issue happen yesterday. The coupon only took off for one of the two items purchased and the cosmetics cashier said it was because of that wording changing to 1 coupon per customer. There was no way for her to make it work any other way.

• Mel says:

So, if the total for the Walgreens deal comes to $4.49 and you use 2, $2 manufacturer coupons, the total is 49 cents….then will the walgreens coupon auto adjust down to 49 cents and take the 49 cents off? I have a feeling it will beep and my Walgreens has been really odd about adjusting coupons down as of late–especially down to 49 cents from $2! has anyone tried this and it worked out for them? I need an update!

• Nik says:

Buy something to absorb the overage. Give manufacturer coupon first and then the store coupon. Easy peasy!

• Dianne says:

Read my comment above, that is exactly what happened to my friend, I was there and saw it. She had to have the transaction voided and started over 4 times trying to make it work and it wouldn’t. I think things have changed since their last upgrade to their computers.

• Kayla says:

my walgreens would not let me! the walgreens coupon attached to one and she said needed a filler to use one of the mfg ones i did and still wouldn’t come off!

• I went to Walgreens yesterday and it beeped for me as well. The cashier said it was because once it discounts the B1G1 50% off to make the second item less than the coupon it will not take both coupons. I was very upset

• Stacy says:

Just did the deal. Had to call a manager to reduce one coupon and she did. They can per coupon policy. Not sure if that walgreens coupon caused me to need three items but it worked out ok.

• Dixie says:

Seems it would be easier to do one at a time still free

• patti says:

I have $5.00 off 2 Revlon @ cvs. Yeah!!

• jen says:

i always have same trouble at walgreens with the almay Qs when they make the makeup removers and lip glosses free, always beep, never comes off right, always have to get a manager, such a hassle, end up spending 15min trying to checkout 4 items.

• Jessica Wong says:

My Walgreens would not let me do this. I used my Walgreens card, a $2 off coupon and a $1 off coupon.

• ric says:

Was able to use just two $2 coupons.did not let me use instore$1 coupon. Is their coupon policy changed recently ??