Starbucks Happy Hour: 50% Off Any Frappuccino Beverage 3PM-5PM (Starts Today)

Don’t forget! Starting today, May 1st through May 10th, participating Starbucks locations are offering up 50% off ANY size, ANY flavor Frappuccino blended beverages during their Frappuccino Happy Hour from 3-5PM!

And keep in mind that starting May 6th, My Starbucks Rewards members will get an extra hour (until 6PM!) to snag this special Happy Hour offer! Click here for more information.

(Thanks, Breanna!)

• tracy says:

i love the green tea frapps! this is great :) YUM!!!

• colene says:

Why does one say 1-10 and the other says 6-10?

• JulianFaux says:

Colene, the promotion runs from the 1st through the 10th. If you’re a Rewards member then you get an extra hour starting the 6th-10th.

• Rob says:

How much do frapps usually cost here?

• CB says:

Any suggestions on flavors to try? Has to be something that could be made decaf.

• Margarita says:

Yes! My regular for the warmer days, Java Chip Frappuccino, with soy milk and a pump of Peppermint! Yummm….Coffee, chocolate, mint and chocolate crumbles at the end of the drink! I’m not sure if they can do decaf. I don’t see why not…enjoy!

• Mini says:

I have one question,I would be thankful if someone can help me out. I just started with My Starbucks Rewards, I have 7 stars left to the gold level and I got an email today for a free drink but I haven’t reload or add any card. Can I just scan my app and get the drink? Or do I have to have any amount in the card? Hope I explained it well. TIA

• Catie says:

If you have the free drink on your card, you should just be able to give them that card and tell them you want to use your free reward. It shouldn’t matter if there is money on the card if the beverage you are getting is free anyway.

• Michelle says:

Do you still earn stars during these promotions?

• Jessica says:

Yes! I’m so excited! My always to get drink is a java chip frappuccino, no whipped cream, 2% milk and an extra pump pf mocha syrup. I’m a little bummed though since my nearest Starbucks conveniently will be closed through the week of the promo for remolding. Gotta drive an extra couple miles, but it’s oh so worth it!

• Tracey says:

I received a coupon today for a free drink. So excited I absolutely love Starbucks frappes.

• Daisy says:

Any other suggestions? I have only tried the green tea, but would like to try some new flavors! I don’t like overly sweet drinks!

• Tiffany says:

Does anyone know if you can get 50% off more than one?

• Holly says:

If you look at Starbucks website, their fraps seem to be advertised to teens/early 20′s (excluding the pic of Patrick Stewart; Star Trek).

When I was that age, fraps were preferred over Jamba Juice.

• Krystal says:

Green tea ? Never had that … What’s in it ?! Sounds refreshing !!!

• ann says:

I wish they would bring back the coconut mocha! That was the bomb!:-)

• r says:

Is this in target as well ?

• Noel says:

Here is Starbuck’s Frappuccino Menu: (More extensive than in-store.)

I am not a huge fan of super sugary drinks, but the brand new Caffé Espresso Frappuccino sounds SO good! (My go-to is either the Espresso or Coffee Frappuccino – Double Blended/No Whip.) But, I have always wanted to try a Half Mocha/Half White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino – “Zebra” or “Tuxedo” or “Black and White”? And so many have commented on how delicious the Green Tea Frappuccino is, I must give that a go too. Ten days … Many choices! Decisions, decisions. ;]

• ashley says:

Just a heads up, the cafe espresso frap is just a coffee frap with espresso drizzle on top

• Noel says:

So, I tried the new Caffè Espresso Frappuccino and it was SOOOOO SWEET!!!!! :[ The "coffee frappuccino" base reminded me more of caramel than espresso/coffee based. (Seemed very light in color?) Too sickly sweet for my taste. Even the "Italian Roast Coffee Drizzle" was WAY TOO SWEET! On the other hand, the new Espresso Whipped Cream is TO DIE FOR!!!!! Just give me a Venti of that please!!! :]

• Noel says:

BTW … When I was at my drive-thru Starbuck’s the two guys in the car in front of me paid for my drink ($2.62). :] So, I ended up paying a little more, as I bought the two girls’ drinks in the car behind me ($4.04). :] (I’ve encountered this before at this Starbuck’s and a friend of my sister’s who works there said the longest chain of “paying it forward” she’s seen is 13!!!) Anyways, this got me thinking though … Anyone looking to pick up an extra Reward Star could easily purchase their own “happy hour” beverage and (if cost effective) buy the next vehicles “happy hour” drink too … Equaling an extra star! Just a thought.

• Tiffany K says:

I have not been earning stars when I buy happy hour drinks. Anyone else have this issue?

• Michelle says:

I didn’t think I was either, but they can take up to 24 hours to show up. One thing I didn’t realize though is that you get a star per transaction not the number of drinks you order. I bought 3 drinks and only got 1 star. If I would have know, I would have ordered them all separately!

• Christy says:

Same I bought a frap on Thursday and I still didn’t get a star I was wondering why

• elaine says:

Same here :’( it’s been four days and no stars

• mhin garcia says:

Guys,could u give me the list of happy hour participating starbucks store here in the philippines?

• nanikun says:

Is this available in Eastwood Libis?

• Christy says:

Do you earn a star if it’s a promotion ? Or you earn a star every transaction you did using the card

• Emmanuel says:

i think its only available in America not in the Philippines I tried calling their stores here they said that the only promo they have are the once in the Starbucks planner