Starbucks Happy Hour: 50% Off Any Frappuccino Beverage 3PM-5PM – Through May 10th

If you’re going to be out and about this weekend, don’t forget to grab yourself a half-priced Frappuccino at Starbucks :) ! Through May 10th, participating Starbucks locations are offering up 50% off ANY size, ANY flavor Frappuccino blended beverages during their Frappuccino Happy Hour from 3-5PM!

And keep in mind that starting May 6th, My Starbucks Rewards members will get an extra hour (until 6PM!) to snag this special Happy Hour offer! Click here for more information.

• Victoria says:

I’m certainly going to use this as a chance to try other frappuccinos while still getting my usual, haha.

• Nancy says:

I’d like to try some new ones too! Any suggestions on non-coffee fraps to try? Thanks!

• Angela says:

Vanilla bean

• Heather C says:

I hear the Cotton Candy frap, which is on the secret menu, is awesome!

• savvy southern coupon girl says:

My daughters love the vanilla bean and the mocha cream. Neither have any coffee just plenty of sugar! Lol

• Stephanie says:

The double chocolate chip one is amazing.

• Sarah says:

Butterbeer from the secret menu is amazing!! Also, I learned the hard way yesterday while trying the Twix one (it was okay, I’d prefer the Butterbeer over it though, much more flavorful) to avoid the coffee/mocha ask for it creme based!

• Mami2four says:

How do you order from the secret menu? Is that in all stores? Wow!

• Sarah says:

Some baristas (I think that’s what they are called…) know about it, others don’t. The sweet ladies at my Target Starbucks knows them and when they don’t they ask me if I have or know the recipe. I went to a different Starbucks yesterday and when I ordered the Twix I was told they didn’t have that and when I explained it was a secret menu item it was clarified to me that they are in no way affiliated with the secret menu list and if I wanted to order one I needed to know the recipe myself, which wasn’t a problem because I already had it pulled up on my phone. So, I would make sure you know or have the recipe just in case and when you order you just say you want such and such from the secret menu! Happy tasting:)

• Sarah says:

Oh, you can also Pinterest or Google search it to get all the links to all the different secret recipes.

• Sarah says:

Huh, weird I did write another reply and that was my follow up reply but the first one didn’t show up. Anyway, some baristas know about them and some don’t. The sweet ladies at my Target Starbucks know about them and if there is one they don’t know they ask for the recipe. I went to another Starbucks yesterday and I ordered the Twix. I was told they didn’t have that. When I explained it was from the secret menu it was clarified that they are in no way affiliated with the menu and if I wanted one I had to know the recipe. It wasn’t a problem because I already had it pulled up on my phone. I would have the recipe handy just in case! Happy tasting:)

• Leona says:

Green tea .. Delicious!

• Dee says:

Im a huge fan of mint and chip ice cream so I get the thin mint which is made with green tea or the grasshopper taste minty also

• mrs.m says:

The strawberries and cream is good. So is the vanilla bean.

• Lindz says:

Double chocolaty chip frap. Yum so good

• jhnicole says:

Thanks collin and hipsters.im a non coffee drinker.

• Noel says:

What is the regular price for them? I don’t go to Starbucks often.

• Steph says:

Wish I could partake. These put a knot in my stomach every single time I drink one.

• Heather C says:

Try a high quality (50 billion plus) probiotic about half an hour before, and chances are you will enjoy a frapp!!

• anna says:

You might be lactose intolerant. If so, I would suggest taking a Lactaid before drinking any product with milk.

• Vanessa says:

If anyone wants to order online here’s a code they sent me that I’m not going to use.

To celebrate at home, enjoy 15% off at StarbucksStore.com and use offer code GI5B-ESBI-6WAD-997V at checkout*.

*Online only. Offer excludes Starbucks Cards and Charlotte Ronson tumbler. Cannot be combined with any other offers.
    Offer expires 11:59 PM PST on 5/26/2014. While supplies last.

• Heather C says:

HIPSTERS…DID YOU KNOW that you can order a venti frapp and if you ask them to put it in 2 tall cups they will? AND they will even put whipped cream on each one? In CA, that’s about $5, so $2.50 during Happy Hour- or about $1.25 for each “half.” A nice additional savings for 2 kids or a couple having an afternoon together 😊. My 13 y/o frapp addict daughter taught me this!!!

• Sfter says:

I just had the Mocha Cookie Crumble. Omg…it was soooo good!!

• Desiree says:

Thank you Collin and Heather C. I will def try the split venti today, glad to save the extra $$ hehe

• Beth says:

Anyone know if this applies to Starbucks in Target stores?

• Blanca says:

Beth you may want to ask you Target Starbucks. The one at my Target doesn’t always participate in these promotions. They are this time, so happy!

• Cannielle says:

I am heading to Target in a minute, hopefully mine do participate, I got $1/$5 Target CRT coupon to use too。

• Carolin says:

I went to my Starbucks that is located inside of a Target and they told me that the happy hour special 50% off is for gold cards only and you had to choose from their new frapps couldn’t get just a caramel frapp. I whipped out my Starbucks gold card and tried the caramel ribbon crunch.

• Dep says:

Mocha java chip frapp is my fav! I order it skinny (light). Aaamazing!! Mmmm..

• Krissy says:

My fav is the mocha coconut frappe and they don’t seen to have it ;( it’s everyone’s favorite that I know! Bring it back!!

• Beth says:

Thanks Blanca. The one in my Target said they didn’t participate. :( Hopefully they will for the next promotion.

• Elayna says:

Omg! I love Starbucks!

• Larry says:

ITS ALL GOOD! LONG LIVE STARBUCKS!