Target: Huggies Little Movers Diapers Only $4.09

Have you had a chance to print these high value Huggies coupons? If not, be sure to head on over to Huggies.com where they are offering up two high value Huggies coupons!  Sign into your account (or create a new one… it’s free!) and then click on the ‘Get Coupon’ tab. You will then have your choice to print one of the following coupons…

* $2/1 Huggies Little Movers Diapers coupon (exp 5/26)
* $2/1 Huggies Diapers 20 ct or larger Target store coupon (exp 6/6)

If you are hoping to print the $2/1 Target Store coupon AND the $2/1 manufacturer’s coupon, you will need to sign-in to an additional account – maybe have your husband or another family member sign up for a new account.

Check out the great deal you can score at Target this week (thru 5/31)…

Buy Huggies Litte Movers Jumbo Pack Diapers $8.99
Minus the 10% off sale (thru 5/31) = $8.09
Use the $2/1 Huggies diapers Target store coupon found here
Plus, use the $2/1 Huggies diapers coupon found here
Final cost only $4.09!

• Jen says:

pickupthevalues.com has a $3 coupon for buggies and some $2.50 coupons. So, if you stack that with the $2 Target coupon, you can get the diapers for $3.09!

• amanda says:

Where is the Target coupon? I am having a problem finding it.

• Wren says:

I can’t find it either. The link above seems to take me to a Huggies man. coupon… don’t see any Huggies under Target coupons “baby.”

• dee says:

I also have target coupons that came in the insert. It’s 1.50 off huggies.

• Laura says:

I haven’t been able to print the coupon yet, but does the manufacturer coupon expire today (5/26)?

• mitral says:

I found a $2 manufacture q on the 5/18 newspaper-southern cali.

• i found it, its on the huggies website where it says save $2 and enter to win, there is a picture of the screen in this article!

• Rebecca says:

Do they sell these in size 6?

• Rebecca says:

Anyone know if this deal & coupons would apply to Little Movers Slip-Ons?

• Lili says:

It’s super easy to create a second huggies account and print both the manufacturer’s coupon and the target coupon. You just need two different e-mail addresses. On the huggies website, go to coupons and on the right you will see the $2 coupon option. The top option is a manufacturer’s coupon, the bottom option is a target coupon. Awesome deal Collin!

• Kaylene says:

So i’m new to target shopping – can you use multiple store coupons and mfg coupons??? I know its 1 store and 1 mfg per product, but can I buy say 4 pkgs of these, and use 4 mfg coupons and 4 store coupons???

• Lili says:

Kaylene,
      That’s exactly what I did. I printed 4 manufacturer coupons and 4 target coupon. Most of the time coupons have printing that limit you to only using 4 of the same coupon…but there actually didn’t have any of that wording. There may be something in the Target coupon policy saying you can only use a max of 4 of the same coupon. I printed 4 of each and bought 4 packs of diapers with had no problem.

• Kamaya says:

I keep getting a server error

• Ashley says:

I bought little movers size 4, 24 ct pack and the target huggies coupon beeped, the manufacturer coupon went through fine. The register said “item not found” The cashier told me I was using a fraudulent coupon from the internet. So frustrating and infuriating to be accused of that, I had to bite my tongue.

• Marianna says:

Huggies target coupon beeped as well…cashier tried to say it was for the 74 count (that was what the pic showed) showed him that it said for 20 count or larger and he pushed it through …frustrating but was glad I was able to get a pack

• Pamela says:

uhg! I can’t find the target coupon can I get a step by step to print it? pretty please I’m logged into my huggies account and found the mani q but not the target q. I don’t really care about the mani q I have some of the 3/1 from the paper. Someone please help I’m having a baby on June 16