*HOT* FREE Box of Jolly Time Popcorn

Yay! I LOVE  me some popcorn, so I am very excited about this freebie! :) Head on over here to nominate someone who deserves to be recognized for their acts of kindness and just for doing so, you’ll score a FREE box of Jolly Time Popcorn (3-4 pack) coupon! Please note that this coupon will be sent in mail. And, 100 people or organizations will score a $1,000 grant for being nominated. Sweet!

(Thanks, Freebies for a Cause!)

• Evans says:

thanks

• Jennifer says:

Uhh, Collin …. I need your address! LOL! You are the most giving, kindest person I know! :)

• Aww…you are so sweet! :)

• Lindak says:

Thanks for the opportunity to nominate a very deserving person and organization!

• Carrie says:

Jolly time is stationed in my home town! I nominated my husband and his family for their soup kitchen here in town. How cool would it be to win?! That would feed a lot of mouths in the city where jolly time is produced! Thanks Collin!

• Queenjen87 says:

I don’t know if they will really look at mine sense it isn’t really community, but it is a serious nomination. My husbands dad just passed last week, and we (me and him, almost no family help) had to pay for his cremation (we didn’t have enough for a service other than a viewing for the family). Add that we also are unfortunately having to evict the tenants for our house in alabama, because they haven’t paid rent and are letting the yard go to pot. We have nothing left to open the ground to lay him next to his first wife who passed away when they were teenagers (18-19) from a brain tumor. It may not be a community thing, but it really does matter a lot to all of the family. My husbands heart is in the right place, and I can hope that they see that and choose him as one of the recipients

• Kelly Fogle says:

I nominate my husband who goes above and beyond.for his high school students. He had a student a few years ago diagnosed with a brain tumor. My husband met him and his family at the hospital and then shaved his head for his surgery. He really cares!! And is now formet student had since graduated and keeps in touch. Matthew Fogle :)

• Heather V. says:

I have tried about 4 different times and it keeps giving a grey box with a sad face. Looks like I cant nominate our local pantry.

• Catherine says:

I started getting the grey box with sad face when we went to Chrome. My husband recommends disabling as many plugins as possible. He mentioned entering “chrome://plugins” at the top search bar. I’m not an expert, but I hope that helps some.

• Jan says:

Thanks so much for all you do, Colin! Was thrilled to be able to nominate a very deserving lady!