New $1/1 Energizer Batteries or Flashlight Coupon = Batteries as Low as 5¢ each at Walmart (After Rebate)

$1.00 off Energizer Brand Batteries or Flashlight

Hurry on over to Coupons.com where you can print this new $1/1 Energizer Brand Batteries or Energizer Brand Flashlight coupon. Then consider heading to your local Walmart to snag the following deal…

Through 8/14/2014, whenever you buy 2 specially marked packs of Energizer MAX batteries at Walmart, you’ll be able to submit for a FREE $10 Walmart Gift Card (I received mine in the mail…see above! :) ). Pair this offer with coupons and you can snag a great deal on batteries…

Buy 2 Energizer MAX Batteries $6.37-$6.97 (price may vary)
Total = as low as $12.74
Use 2 $1/1 Energizer coupons found here
Pay as low as $10.74
Submit for $10 Walmart gift card by mail
Final cost as low as $0.74 for both packs after gift card (less than 5¢ per battery!)

Even sweeter, there’s a limit of four $10 rewards per person/household/email, so you should really be able to stock up on some inexpensive batteries! Awesome!

Buy $10 or more in Energizer batteries at Lowe’s and you’ll receive a $5 Lowe’s gift card when you submit the rebate receipt via mail or email. (Thanks, Karla!)

• Laura says:

I submitted mine months ago and still haven’t received it.

• mb says:

can u buy all 8 in one order also were goin to st louis next month does anymone know of any good discounts we r goin to the zoo and the arch i did get a b1g1 on the arch tickets tia

• renay says:

yes, you can buy all 8 in one order. you don’t need the receipt for the rebate, just the codes on the front peelie. I thought the zoo in st. Louis was free…

• David says:

The zoo is FREE. We were there last year, but sadly it was during the government shutdown so we didn’t get to do the arch. Enjoy your trip.

• Melissa L. says:

I remember doing this same deal before. Is this a new one that I can do, or do I already have my limit? Thanks!

• Stacy says:

We haven’t had the batteries with the special marked packages in months.

• Karla says:

There’s a rebate at Lowe’s too! If you buy $10 or more in Energizer batteries, you get a $5 Lowe’s gift card when you submit the rebate receipt via mail or email. I just mailed my rebate yesterday :)

• Glenn says:

Hmmm… Currently well stocked on batteries, so I think I am going to try to keep an eye out for an advertised battery sale in my area and see if I can use the Walmart Savings Catcher to get an even better (free?) deal.

• Amber says:

Is this a separate promotion from the previous one?

• christine says:

walmart wouldn’t let me use 2 of the same coupon- is this normal? I’m new to coupons ;)

• christine says:

sorry- the cashier said the coupons can’t have the same “code”, not the barcode at the bottom, but the different one in the upper right hand corner.

• Pat says:

Darn, I was excited until I saw the deal. I’ve already done it 4 times.

• Bevin says:

I would make sure to save the receipt. The first time I did the deal I submitted the codes online and received my gift card in the mail with no problem. The second time, I entered the codes and a few weeks later I got a letter requesting the receipt to complete the gift card request. Of course I didn’t keep it because I didn’t have to do that the time before. :(

• Janel H. says:

Hi Bevin. I wonder if maybe they started asking for receipts, since there are a lot of dishonest people out there who maybe just ripped off peelies and submitted the rebates without actually buying the batteries. : ( I just did my second rebate, but thanks for the heads up about saving the receipt. I will keep it just in case. I had no probs the first time around. Sadly someone out there always has to ruin a good thing. : ( That’s the reason couponing has gotten so strict these days.

• Lauren says:

Did you call? Collin left the number above and I jus called and they are sending me out the card again. Call. See what they say. They were really nice.

• Kayla says:

Can someone tell me if this deal is four gift cards for each person in my house or my house gets only four gift cards? Kinda confusing…