Walgreens: Nice Deals on Sally Hansen Nail Color, Arm & Hammer Detergent, Planters Nuts & More

Here are a few more deals you can score at Walgreens:

Buy 2 Sally Hansen Xtreme Nail Colors, 2/$4 (Sale thru 7/26)
Total = $4
Use two $1 off Sally Hansen Nail Color of $1.97 + coupon found here
Or use the $1/1 Sally Hansen Nail Color coupon found in the 7/13 RP
Final cost $2 total, just $1 each (reg. $2.79!)
*Plus, earn 200 Beauty Balance Rewards points back when you scan the coupon found in the weekly ad, which is equal to a 20¢ reward!

Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Nail Color possibly on clearance for $2.19 (reg. $8.49!)
Use the $1 off Sally Hansen Nail Color of $1.97 + coupon found here
Or use the $1/1 Sally Hansen Nail Color coupon found in the 7/13 RP
Final cost only $1.19!

Buy 4 Arm & Hammer Detergents Buy 1 at $6.99 get 1 FREE (Sale thru 7/15)
Total after buy 1 get 1 FREE sale = $13.98
Use one $2/2 Arm & Hammer Liquid, Powder, or Unit Dose Laundry Detergents coupon here
Or use the $2/2 Arm & Hammer Liquid, Power or Single Use Laundry Detergent coupon in the 7/13 RP
Final cost $11.98 total, just $3 each!

Blistex Moisture Melt possibly on clearance for $0.70 (reg. $2.79!)
* You are saving a whopping $2.09!

Planters Cashews or Mixed Nuts 8oz+ (Thru 7/28) – Unadvertised Register Reward Deal
*Buy 2, Get a $1 RR
*Buy 3, Get a $2 RR
*Buy 4 or more, Get a $3 RR

Deal Scenario #1:
Buy 4 Planters Mixed Nuts 10.3oz or Cashews halves and pieces 8oz, 2/$7 (Thru 7/19)
Total = $14
Use the $1/2 Planters Cashews, 8 or 8.5 oz · Mixed nuts, 8.75 or 10.3 oz · NUT-rition, 9.75 oz or Peanuts, 16 oz Walgreens coupon found in the July Coupon Booklet (will deduct $2)
Plus, use two $1/2 Planters Nuts or Peanut Butter coupons found in the 6/29 SS
Pay $10
Get back a $3 RR
Final cost $7 total, $1.75 each!

Deal Scenario #2:
Buy 2 Planters Mixed Nuts 10.3oz or Cashews halves and pieces 8oz 2/$7
Total = $7
Use the $1/2 Planters Cashews, 8 or 8.5 oz · Mixed nuts, 8.75 or 10.3 oz · NUT-rition, 9.75 oz or Peanuts, 16 oz Walgreens coupon fund in the July Coupon Booklet (will deduct $2)
Plus, use the $1/2 Planters Nuts or Peanut Butter coupon found in the 6/29 SS
Pay $5
Get back $1 RR
Final cost $4 total, $2 each!

Right Guard Body Wash possibly on clearance for $2.49 (Reg. $4.99!)
AND also on sale this week buy 1 get 1 FREE
Total for 2 = $2.49, just $1.25 each and no coupons needed!

IF you can find 4 on clearance, you could do this:
Buy 2 Right Guard Body Wash products possibly on clearance for $2.49 (Reg. $4.99!)
Minus the buy 1 get 1 FREE sale = $4.98
Use the $2/2 Right Guard or Tone Body Wash coupon found in the 7/13 RP
Final cost $2.98 total, only $0.75 each!

* Check out the rest of the Walgreens Weekly Deals HERE!

(Thanks, Sue, Jenny and Wild for Wags!)

• Smile says:

Off subject but has anyone received their Zoya nail polish order yet? Ordered mine on the 30th of June and haven’t seen anything yet.

• AR says:

The planters is actually a national catalina deal going on at many stores. I got a printout at rite aid a few days ago.

• Melissa Araya says:

Arms & hammer 25 loads is $2.83 at my walmart in Illinois. I bought 2 and used 2 off 2 printable boupon at coupons.com making my total with tax inly $4.11 make it. $2.05 each

• sandy says:

I have a $20 off $20 code for TinyPrints. If anyone wants to trade, please email me at lionss4321@gmail.com
    Thanks

• Chrissy says:

I also had found a $1 off Sally Hansen nail color in the July book.

• melloddie says:

I wish there was a WG walking distance near me! $5 back&forth bus/train fare kind of wipes out a bit of the savings :(

• Lasha says:

Hi Collin! Thank you for this post! Is it possible to do two transactions to purchase the sally Hansen nail polish to get more quantity? Is their a limit of how much you can purchase? And can I use my register rewards from my first transaction to pay for my second one? Thank you in advance for your help!! Have a great day!

• Shel says:

Lasha: You don’t need to do separate transactions…you can earn points on all that you purchase…as long as you remember to scan the beauty coupon :-) Don’t pay with your points, or you won’t earn points. (However, if you buy something like the Schwepp’s or Aquafina first, you could use the RR to pay and still earn Balance Reward points.) As far as limits, that would depend on your store/cashier. Just remember to leave some for other customers to enjoy the sale also :-)

• Lasha says:

Thank you very much Shel, I really appreciate your help!! Thank you very much for answering my questions and helping me!! I hope that you have an amazing day!!!