A Memorable Month…

I want to let you all know how much I appreciate each of YOU. Thank you for being so patient with me during the month of July. I had a very full month due to a very close friend’s bachelorette party/vaca and a long (21 day!) family vacation to spend time with extended family in both Cape Cod, MA and a small town in Texas (anyone know where Borger is? :) ).

I have received emails over the last couple of weeks asking about the videos and when they will return. Well, stay tuned because I will be back in action in the coming weeks. And I just want to say again – thanks for being so patient with me this summer. It was wonderful getting to spend time with loved ones and create some pretty incredible memories.

Over the last few weeks I’ve gotten to…

Take selfies with the kiddos while traveling (yep – people think we’re weird! ;) )

Screen Shot 2014-08-03 at 1.16.14 PMWatch my sweet little girl, Piper, get super creative on the plane. To entertain herself, she used the free pretzels they hand out to make her name. Doesn’t that rock?

Take it all in. The ocean, the cousins playing together, the memories being created…

Spend lots of quality time with my dad! He’s pretty cool! ;)

Find time to get some work in…

Eat lots of good food - thanks, Lee! :D

Watch the kiddos enjoy every single minute (well, most minutes ;) ) that they’ve gotten to be together with their cousins…

Spend time with my favorite person in the Whole Wide World…

Screen Shot 2014-08-03 at 1.00.02 PM

It has definitely been an amazing month! :)

• Marion says:

You deserved the vacations !!!thanks for sharing with us !!

• Abbielee says:

I’m so glad you had a good time, & a chance to create lifelong memories.

• lisa says:

Glad to see you taking time out for family fun. Enjoy your summer and thanks for all you do:)

• MG says:

Hahaha! Yes, I also know where Borger is ^_^ my good friend is from there :) so fun and definitely a small world ;) Hope you enjoyed your time in my beautiful state :))) PS sorry about the heat!! Lol

• Kristen says:

You certainly deserved the vacation – you do so much for everyone!! Thank you!

• brigi77 says:

Love the vacation pics! It is a coincidence that I too went on a 21 vacation in July to see family in my home country Hungary. A vacation like this really recharges your batteries for the rest of the year.

• david says:

Good to see you have fun .these are the things your kids will remember forever.now about those free pretzels…

• Tammy b says:

So much fun! You should enjoy every minute (every chance) of it you get! Thanks for everything you do!

• Patti says:

What a great trip! Welcome Home!!

• Buffy says:

Of course I know where Borger is and it’s small. I used to live in Amarillo!

• That sounds like an amazing trip! I agree with you, I grew up right outside of Atlantic City, in Margate, and whenever I stand by the ocean, I always have to take a few moments to take it all in, its just so awesome!

• Jeni says:

Oh wow! Are you from Massachusetts? You weren’t too far from me. I’m just north of Boston in Haverhill, MA. Been reading your blog for a while now. Thank you for the great money saving deals and tips! Some of the best deals I found came directly from your site. -Jeni

• nancy says:

What you did is far more important than any great deal I could ever imagine. The loved ones in our lives are the people that truly matter. Thanks for sharing part of your personal life with us. As we all know, the deals will always be there but when you have the opportunity to capture precious memories with loved ones, you have to do it…it is what REALLY matters.

• Pat says:

You deserve it. Life is all about spending time with our families and friends. In to short of a time opportunities are gone and can we can never get them back. Life is to short not to enjoy time with our families and friends. Welcome back. We all missed you.

• Voahangy Rasetarinera says:

So awesome! Well deserved! A happy, balanced, loved and rested Collin makes a super awesome site! Thanks for being you and having awesome family values! Don’t change a thing! We all can wait but not your family!

• amy says:

thanks for reminding us where the meaningful part of life is

• Cq says:

That us the best deal ever-spending time with the family!

• Cindy West says:

I want to first say thank you for all the hard work you do to save so many people money. I appreciate it! Enjoy your family. Your pictures are beautiful and so are the memories that you are making. Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,
    Cindy West

• Rachel says:

Looks like some amazing family memories made this Summer! Family is always #1. I just started & if this is what your site looks like when you’re on vacation…well, I’m one lucky follower! Thank you for all you and your team do on this blog/website! It’s already saved me a bunch!

• Linda says:

So glad to have you bak, we hav became very selfish of you, sometimes forget that you belong to others! (Lol)

• maria says:

o wow… beautiful fam! specially granny *)

• BETSY says:

I’m glad you had a great time with family!

• Tracy says:

I live on Cape Cod! That’s great you got to visit. It’s a great busy place in the summer. We live in Brewster :-) Hope you had fun!!

• Jacqueline says:

Thanks for sharing Collin! That post brought tears of joy to my eyes! I love seeing all that stuff!!!

• me with you famil says:

Thanks for all you do and I am glad you had a great time

• Maria says:

Sure did miss you CHICA!! but glad you spent some time with loved ones!!! Can’t wait to see you back in action…

• Liz says:

Glad that you are taking the time to spend with your family. You never know what tomorrow will bring, so tell your loved ones TODAY, how much you LOVE them! ♡ We really missed your videos!

• Ashley F says:

Glad you got to take time to make wonderful memories with your family this summer! And glad to hear you spent part of that on Cape Cod as that’s where I live!! Hope you enjoyed all the Cape has to offer during the summer and enjoyed our very hot but beautiful weather this July! Thanks for all you do!

• Tracy says:

Glad you took time to be with family.

• Glad you had a wonderful vacation!! Thank you so much for helping us save money every day so we can spend more on our families!!! God bless!!

• Carrie0679 says:

You deserve it! That’s what summer is for! Thank you for your round the clock work!

• angelaH says:

Glad you had a great time you deserve it! Thank you for your hard work and all the time you put in to help show us the deals! You rock!

• Coleen says:

I live in Tx & I’ve never heard of that place. Lol!

• crystal says:

Family is the most important. When we are long gone they will be the only ones who really remember. So glad you had a great month w the family!!