Target: Kids Circo Jeans Only $1.91 Each

As I mentioned in the Target Weekly Deals, Target is offering 40% off jeans for Men, Women and kids! With that being said, check out this *HOT* deal you can score on jeans for the kiddos…

Buy 9 Pairs of Kids Circo Jeans, select from sizes 12-months up to 5T on sale for $3 each
Total = $27
*(Need to buy at least 4 pairs of boys and 4 pairs of girls to get max value of Cartwheels)
Use the $5 Off Kids’ Apparel Purchase 25+ Target Mobile Coupon (text OFFERS to 827438)
Plus, use the 20% Off Circo Toddler Boys Apparel 12M-5T Cartwheel Savings Offer
And, use the 20% Off Circo Toddler Girls Apparel 12M-5T Cartwheel Savings Offer
(both Cartwheels will each deduct $2.40 – $4.80 total, if you buy at least 4 of each)
Final cost $17.20 total, just $1.91 per pair!!

(Thanks, Totally Target!)

• ashley says:

Dang I just left Target. Thank you I’ll have to make a run tomm

• Amy says:

And 5% with Red Card? I’m going tomorrow!

• dianas says:

Is quality good?

• ebony says:

Don’t forget to take bags with you for the .5 bag savings.

• Stephanie says:

I think this is a good deal, but what will you all do with 9 pairs of jeans?!?

• Dee says:

I’ve got 3 kids, so I plan to get jeans for all 3. My baby girl especially needs them for the upcoming winter.

• Kellee says:

You buy some for this year, next year, and the year after, depending in the age/size of your kid. ;)

• Jenna says:

I have five children, so these will all get worn!
      *Consider donating these to an organization like the Red Cross if you don’t need them all! They can give them to children whose homes burn or flood.

• Danielle says:

I don’t know if it’s all Target’s but mine doesn’t consider toddler sizes “kids” so they won’t let you use the $5 off kids apparel for this. Maybe its just my Target.

• Sarah says:

Do they have adjustable waist?

• Katie says:

Is this just pants, or do jean shorts count too?

• Rachel says:

i.only have a dd and wonder if the toddler boy Jeans are neutral enough for a girl to wear?

• Brianne says:

I plan to stock up in a few sizes these toddler growth spurts are killing me, wardrobe-wise!

• Becky says:

I went to Target Monday and they had baby/toddler boy (didn’t check girls) Circo shorts and short sleeved shirts on clearance for $2.50-$3.50 and the cartwheel took an extra 20% off

• Jenna says:

Thanks for heads up Becky

• Ash says:

Off Topic: I don’t find target made Matter 5/20 coupon! Is it gone??

• Sue says:

I can’t find the $3 off $15 jean purchase on the Target website???

• Terry says:

9 pairs!! who needs that many unless you have a bunch of kids?

• Destinee says:

Actually, you can get different sizes. Or maybe even buy for relatives :-)

• Cara says:

Exactly! I stock up on clothes when they’re on clearance so I don’t ever have to go pay full price when my kids enter a new size. So I have an 18 month old and would buy 2T, 3T and 4T now and not have to buy jeans again for 3 years.

• Yasmincrz says:

Sue, it’s a mobile coupon not a printable.. Hope it helps

• MeShell says:

Why am I not getting the mobile offer :(

• Jessica says:

Not a fan of this style of jeans for my boy. The girls doesn’t seem to bad, but my little girl is always in dresses or leggings. So unfortunately this deal isn’t for us.

• Robyn says:

I dont understand why you need 4 girls and 4 boys? Wouldn’t 20% off 8 pairs of girls cost the same as 20% off of 4 of each?

• Judy says:

Children’s Place had racks of clothes on clearance for $1.99 (and I used a 20% coupon that I found on Retailmenot.com) – stocked up on clothes for next summer
    – got shirts and shorts for $1.60 / item

• ag says:

Am I the only mom who buys here 4 year old son well over 9 pairs of jeans in the same size? What do you put them in when its winter if not jeans? Do you just wash them constantly?

• Suzanne says:

When does this deal end?

• Steph says:

I followed this deal exactly with 5 pairs of boys and 4 pairs of girls. The girls were harder because my store only featured 1 style. I’m not buying two of the exact same pair and size. The boys had dark blue and gray varieties to mix it up.

Anyway, it totaled $27 and the mobile coupon wouldn’t work. The register said nothing qualified. So, I had the cashier manually deduct $5. I still got the deal, just watch it.

• ElyMommy says:

The stores here were all pretty cleared out. I found the $3 ones online, many sizes available. If you buy 7 pairs and use code TGTFPG6A, and do store pickup you will pay $17 (plus tax), only $2.42 per pair

• mamasweetpea08 says:

Got 4 pairs of boys jeans (2 in each style in 2 sizes) and one boy shirt. For girls, I bought 3 peplum tops also $3 each and shorts at $3.50. All offers above applied (20% off girls and 20% off boys cartwheel) but cashier had to manually add the $5 off mobile coupon. This is a scenario showing how one can customize the deal for their needs instead of purchasing 9 jeans. The shirts and short were clearance as mentioned by a previous commenter but the cartwheel applies to them.

• mamasweetpea08 says:

Thanks for posting Collin. Was able to get super cheap jeans for my boy for this year and next and nice tops and shorts for my dd. just in case anyone is wondering, the jeans seem to be a thinner material (good for fall, spring, summer). For winter, I’d probably go with a thicker, nicer quality jeans.

As for the mom who questioned what others wear in winter other than jeans, my boy also wears sports pants, khakis, corduroys, and various fleece pants in the winter. We also like fleece lined bottoms or layering with thermals.

• ashley says:

I personally think these jeans are horrible quality. I wouldn’t even spend under $2 for them. Baby Gap all the way and they actually last.

• Erica says:

Ok help me out….I am trying to have my specific sizes shipped to store but when I select the store it removes my items from my cart??? What am I doing wrong?

• Nannie says:

I tried this deal and the $5 mobile q didn’t deduct…does it goes in effect after CW??i added all my clothing before mobile and CW q and it was $25.$$ but the $5 didn’t get deducted?

• Kim says:

Not getting 5 off 25 coupon thru text?

• cma1208 says:

I wonder if i brought my hubby, had him download cartwheel.. have cashier use my cartwheel for 20% then his for another 20% since the limit is 4 prs per cw coupon.. ? I have one boy in this size so i cant really use the girl size :(

• Stephanie says:

I just got home with this deal. Between the mobile coupon (which the cashier did manually, because it wouldn’t scan), cartwheel, and my red card, I paid $1.81 per pair! My 2 yr old girl got 5 pairs in 2 sizes, and my 1 yr old boy got 4 pairs in 2 sizes. Thanks so much!

As far as quality goes, they’re not world class, but they’re decent for a good price, esp.when my kids grow out of them so quickly!